Wiley X XL-1 Advanced Tactical Sunglasses with Changeable Lenses
Wiley X Changeables Series precision safety eyewear allows you to take on a wide range of activities and changing conditions with a single pair of versatile eyewear. Like all Wiley X sunglasses and goggles, XL-1 Advanced Changeables sunglasses are OSHA-rated occupational eye protection that also meets U.S. military ballistic standards for protective combat eyewear.
Frame size 62/17/122 - fits head sizes M-L
- Wiley X Brick 291 - 2 lenses: Clear lens + Smoke Grey lens | Matte Black frame
- Shatterproof Selenite Polycarbonate Lenses that Meet the MIL-PRF-32432(GL) Ballistic Standards. ANSI Z87.1-2010 High Velocity and Mass Impact Standards, and EN 166 F High Speed Impact
- Symmetrically vented facial seal allows cool air to enter naturally
- Neopreme temple socks provide stabiity and comfort
- Removeable Ultra Foam Gasket to Block Out Wind, Dust and , Debris
- 100 Percent UVA/UVB Protection With Distortion Free Clarity
- T-Shell lens coating resists scratching in extreme environments
- Foil Lens Coating Provides Anti-Fog Protection
- Smoke Grey Lens Provides Max Glare Reduction with No Color Distortion: Light Transmission 15%
- Clear Lens for Night, Indoor, Overcast, and Very Low Light Conditions: Light Transmission 90%
- Rx Ready (Rx Lenses Are Not Interchangeable)
Includes the following:
- Matte Black Frame
- Smoke Grey Lens
- Clear Lens
- Protective Storage Case
- T-Peg Strap
- Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
- Instruction Card
Meets or exceeds ANSI Z87.1 HVP high velocity impact safety and optical standards.
Meets or exceeds MIL-PRF-32432 (GL) ballistic standards for spectacles and goggles.
About Wiley X, Inc.
Since 1987, Wiley X has become a world leader in the research, development and marketing of protective eyewear, including milspec goggles and sunglasses, and tactical gloves for the military, law enforcement, public safety and civilian markets.