Tactical Research Maxx 8Z Maximalist Tactical Boots - Black
Tactical Research by Belleville introduces the new MAXX Series of ultra-cushioned tactical boots. Designed with a unique performance FATT MAXX midsole that features higher volume, softer density, and greater rebounding foam than standard tactical boots, the MAXX Series of boots allow for the foot to sink deeply into the midsole for greater support, stability, uniformity of stride and overall comfort.
- Height: 8
- Upper: Smooth, 100% cattlehide leather and Destination P mesh
- Midsole: Ultra cushioning, shock absorbing Fatt Maxx midsole
- Outsole: 100% rubber EXCLUSIVE VIBRAM "BALLISTIC"
- Insole: Removable, single density molded EVA
- Stack height of 29mm at the heel and 23mm at the forefoot
- 6mm heel to toe drop
- Rocker midsole geometry encourages smooth gate from heel-strike to toe-off
- 25%-55% more shock absorbent than other leading athletic tactical boots
- YKK waterproof nylon zipper with molded security overlay
- Spacer-mesh breathable, hydrophilic lining
About Belleville Boots Company:
Founded in 1904 as Belleville Shoe Manufacturing Co., Belleville has been manufacturing breakthrough military footwear for our nation's armed forces since 1917. Belleville has received repeated awards and honors by the US government for its commitment to quality, service, and performance. Belleville Boots continues to be the leading provider and innovator of combat, protective, flight and tactical military boots for the US Department of Defense (DoD), including soldiers in the US Army, Air Force, Navy, Marines and Coast Guard. Belleville Boot Co. is the oldest and largest US military boot provider.