Super Seer S1610 Riot-Tactical Helmet
- MEETS OR EXCEEDS NIJ-STD-0104.02
- SHELL: FIBERGLASS partial coverage shell with multiple layer impact absorbing materials. Ear and Neck Protector permanently attached to shell. Snap attachments for Riot Control Faceshield. Three shell sizes, small/medium, large extra large. Dull matte finish.
- LINER: Semi-resilient energy absorbing material throughout inside of helmet.
- INNER SHELL: Full inner shell of ABS molded plastic to seal off the liner and to protect the liner from solvents, hair oils and body perspiration. The ABS inner shell shall be cleanable with mild soap solution.
- SUSPENSION: Perforated replaceable Cushion Pad sizing system allows for size adjustment and maximum air flow ventilation and increased cooling. The Cushion Pads furnished with each helmet shall be in ¼” 3/8” thickness to allow for proper sizing.
- RETENTION: Chin strap permanently rivited to the shell. A Quick Release Buckle or Snap Fastening system allows for rapid deployment and removal of the helmet.
- FACESHIELD: Maximum coverage and protection, injection molded polycarbonate faceshield. Optical grage .100 inches thick. The faceshield shall allow full 90° rotation. Faceshield is held in place and replaceable by means of thumb screws or elastic strap. The edges of the Faceshield are smooth and rounded.
- Sizes: S-XL (XL is Not Returnable). See size chart. Using a cloth tape measure placed in the center of your forehead, measure all the way around your head.
About Super SEER Corporation:
Super Seer manufacturers top quality helmets for law enforcement and corrections officers, including mounted police and motorcycle police helmets and faceshields, correctional helmets, riot and tactical helmets, and recreational touring helmets for motorcyclists. Seer helmets are also worn by particpants in extreme sports including rodeo riders, snowboarders, and others. Super Seer helmets are made in the US by hand with pride.