Safetec 38401 First Aid Antiseptic Wipes, Bulk Packed (case)
Safetec Antiseptic Wipes are individually sealed towelettes ideal for first aid kits and hospital settings (non-sterile applications). These wipes are formulated with 66.5% ethyl alcohol to kill germs, contain moisturizing aloe and are free of dyes and sticky residues.
- Gentle cleansing without the use of soap and water
- For use on face, hands and body to clean and refresh
- Removes bacteria and soil from hands and skin
- Portable and convenient
- Formulated with 66.5% ethyl alcohol to kill germs
- Contains moisturizing aloe vera
- Free of dyes and sticky residues
- Mild, fresh scent
- Made in the USA to meet CDC, OSHA guidelines; FDA drug listed
- Size: 5 x 8
- Individually sealed
- Bulk packed, 2,000 ct per case
Available sizes for this product:
- Individual Wipe - order part no. 38400 (Case Qty. 100/box, 10 boxes per Cs. / Case Wt. 10 lbs.)
- Individual Wipe, bulk packed - order part no 38401 (Case Qty. 2,000 per Cs. / Case Wt. 19 lbs.) [this item]
About Safetec of America:
Safetec manufacturers high quality medical, first aid, and infection control supplies used in hospitals, doctor's and dentist's offices, medical clinics, nursing homes and long-term care facilities, emergency medical, transportation systems, correctional institutions, and industrial facilities.
Shipping Shipping charge calculated at checkout.
Safetec of America 38401