Safetec 34805 Sanizide Plus Surface Disinfectant 16 oz Bottles (Case)
SaniZide Plus is a convenient, fast-acting, multi-purpose, broad spectrum disinfectant/deodorizer for environmental surfaces. Our alcohol-free formulation is a non-corrosive, EPA registered, quaternary ammonium compound effective against: TB, HIV, Hepatitis A, B, C, MRSA, VISA, VRE, and now CA-MRSA! SaniZide Plus helps you comply with the OSHA Bloodborne Pathogens Standard, which requires the use of an intermediate level (tuberculocidal) disinfectant where gross contamination is known to have occurred.
- Pandemic and infection control product
- Complies with OSHA Bloodborne Pathogens Standard
- Provides personal protection mandated by OSHA and State Health Departments
- For Use On: Floors, walls, metal surfaces, stainless steel surfaces, porcelain, glazed ceramic tile, plastic surfaces, shower stalls, bathtubs, cabinets, or anywhere normally treated with a disinfectant
- For plastic and painted surfaces, spot test on an inconspicuous area before use
- Package: 16 oz Spray Bottle
- Case contains 12 bottles. Must buy in full case quantity.
- 4 oz. Spray Bottle (34800) (Case Qty. 24 / Case Wt. 7 lbs.)
- 16 oz. Spray Bottle (34805) (Case Qty. 12 / Case Wt. 14 lbs.) *This item*
- 32 oz. Spray Bottle (34810) (Case Qty. 6 / Case Wt. 14 lbs.)
- 1 gal. Refill Bottle (34815) (Case Qty. 4 / Case Wt. 37 lbs.)
About Safetec of America:
Safetec manufacturers high quality medical, first aid, and infection control supplies used in hospitals, doctor's and dentist's offices, medical clinics, nursing homes and long-term care facilities, emergency medical, transportation systems, correctional institutions, and industrial facilities.