Safetec 2510037 Bag-in-Box Wall Dispensers (Case)
Safetec Instant Hand Sanitizer is formulated with an enriched moisturizing agent to condition and preserve skins health, while preventing the spread of germ causing illnesses and infections. Containing 66.5% ethyl alcohol, the formula kills 99.9% of widespread germs and is scented with a pleasant fresh fragrance.
- Contains 66.5% ethyl alcohol to provide fast and effective protection against common illness causing germs
- Moisturizing aloe leaves skin soft, healthy and with no sticky residue
- Meets OSHA Bloodborne Pathogens Standard 1910.1030 and CDC hand washing recommendations in the absence of soap and water
- Also available in convenient pump dispensers and flip top dispenser bottles
There are 2 main options for dispensers Automatic and Manual. The main difference between the two with the manual you have to apply pressure to the handle to dispense the sanitizer. With the automatic there is a sensor that can tell a hand is nearby and it will dispense the sanitizer. (Dispensers meet ADA operability)
With either option a drip tray is recommended. It is a nice feature because you do not have to worry about unsightly sanitizer stains on the wall where your dispenser hangs or markings on the carpet below.
The manual dispenser is available for use as a wall mount, whereas the automatic dispenser is available for use on either a floor dispenser stand or wall mount. An easy to follow instructional kit on how to assemble and mount these hand sanitizers is available upon request.
- 800 ml. Manual Dispenser (2510037) (Case Qty. 12 / Case Wt. tbd) *This item*
- 800 ml. Manual Dispenser Refill (17360) (Case Qty. 12 / Case Wt. 22lbs.)
- 800 ml. Auto Dispenser (27508) (Case Qty. 12 / Case Wt. 24 lbs.)
- 800 ml. Auto Dispenser Refill (17369) (Case Qty. 12 / Case Wt. 22lbs.)
- Floor Stands (for Auto Dispenser) (27507) (1 Each / Case Wt. tbd)
- Drip Tray (for Floor Stand/Wall Mount) (2510122) (1 Each / Case Wt. tbd)
About Safetec of America:
Safetec manufacturers high quality medical, first aid, and infection control supplies used in hospitals, doctor's and dentist's offices, medical clinics, nursing homes and long-term care facilities, emergency medical, transportation systems, correctional institutions, and industrial facilities.