SABRE Red 1.33% MC 18.5 oz Fog (MK-9) Cell Buster with Hose & Wand Attachment
Designed for SWAT Teams and Corrections cell extrication, the SABRE Red 1.33% MC, 18.5 oz., MK-9 Cell Buster with Hose & Wand Attachment deploys twenty (20) full one (1) second bursts at a range of 12 to 15 feet. SABRE Cell Buster utilizes a fog delivery which does not require direct facial contact. The SABRE hose & wand application is designed to assist with hard to reach places (underneath doors, attics, vents etc.). The MK-9 utilizes a pistol grip handle with safety tab and pin to prevent accidental discharge. All SABRE MK-9 pins are equipped with a safety lanyard.
- Exclusive HPLC guarantee (only manufacturer to ensure heat specifications via an in-house high performance liquid chromatography laboratory)
- 5-year shelf life
- Backed by eye, skin & inhalation testing
- Non-flammable/EID compatible
- High temperature exposure test
- Low temperature exposure test
- PSI accuracy test before leaving factory
- Leakage prevention test before leaving factory
- ISO 9001-2008 Certified
- EPA & Health Canada Establishment
- Made in US
Sabre pepper sprays and tear gas equipment are made by the Law Enforcement and Corrections Division of Security Equipment Corporation. Sabre is the #1 teargas spray brand trusted by police and corrections worldwide for duty belt aerosols, crowd management tear gas, corrections/ SWAT, pepperspray decontamination, and training aids.
Limited Sale Item Not available for personal sale.