Reebok K5400 Men's Knapp Composite Toe Waterproof Trail Hiker Boots - Black
- Type: Ground Patrol - Waterproof Trail Hiker
- Upper: Leather and Mesh
- Color: Black
- Lining: Nylon Mesh and Waterproof Membrane
- Insole: Removable EVA Cushion Insert with Sponge Rubber Heel Wedge
- Outsole: EVA Cushion Midsole with Rubber Traction Outsole
- Reebok Duty and Tactical Boot Outsole Ratings Guide:
- Slip Resistance: Better
- Oil Resistance: Best
- Metal Chip Resistance: Better
- Heat Resistance: Good
- Abrasion Resistance: Best
- Chemical Resistance: Best
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F2413 EH Standard for protective footwear.
- Special: 100% Non-Metallic
- Composite Toe: Toe cap is made from non-ferrous elastomeric material which is lightweight and will not conduct heat, cold, or electricity. Composite toe caps meet or exceed the ASTM F2413 Standard for protective footwear.
- Waterproof: Uses a combination of water-resistant materials and construction which helps protect the foot from getting wet in environments where excess water is present.
- Electrical Hazard safety rated footwear provides secondary protection from live circuits, wires, or highly charged electrical equipment.
- Airport friendly with minimal metal hardware that will not activate most airport metal scanning devices.
About Reebok Military Boots and Duty Footwear:
Reebok Boots is committed to inspiring and enabling athletic performance and empowering people to be fit for life. Reebok and Warson Brands offer duty boots and uniform footwear that extend the Reebok reputation for athletic performance to military, law enforcement, police, sheriffs, Fire/EMS/EMT and other public safety professionals. Reebok Duty boots provide positive traction, respond quickly and offer superior comfort for police officers, tactical units and military personnel.