R&B Wire Standard Poly Truck
R&B Wire's Standard Poly Truck is constructed with a sturdy 1.5" thick double wall poly base, designed to give years of service.
- Durable roto base maximizes payload - eliminates the need for ugly plywood or flimsy sheet metal
- Smooth interior finish - easy to clean
- Heavy-duty .225" average wall thickness with round corners
- Casters (see diagram below):
- Standard - industrial grade 3" non-marking casters with polyurethane tires
- 4 swivel casters in a corner pattern is standard configuration
- 2 swivel / 2 rigid casters in either a corner pattern available upon request at no additional cost
- Size range: 6 bushels to 20 bushels (model in image shown is bushel #4606)
- Made to order (Non-Returnable) : allow 2-4 weeks typical lead time
- Made in the US.
- Made in Blue, Grey, and Black
|R&B Wire Part No.||Bushel Size||Carry Weight Capacity||Caster Rating||Total Weight||Shipping Dimensions (L" x W" x H")||LTL Truck Freight Class|
|4606||6 bushel||275 lbs||600 lbs||35||33x22x28"||250|
|4608||8 bushel||325 lbs||600 lbs||43||36x24x31"||250|
|4610||10 bushel||375 lbs||600 lbs||47||38x26x32"||250|
|4612||12 bushel||425 lbs||600 lbs||52||38x28x35"||250|
|4614||14 bushel||525 lbs||800 lbs||63||43x30x35"||250|
|4616||16 bushel||540 lbs||800 lbs||64||43x30x38"||250|
|4618||18 bushel||575 lbs||800 lbs||70||45x32x38"||250|
|4620||20 bushel||640 lbs||800 lbs||81||50x34x38"||250|
About R&B Wire:
R&B Wire utility trucks, laundry baskets, laundry hampers, and storage bags are made from your choice of sturdy natural cotton canvas or waterproof anti-bacterial vinyl-coated nylon, available in many colors. R&B Wire laundry trucks and laundry carts are used for hauling supplies or debris on work sites, material handling in manufacturing and recycling facilities, maintenance service, construction/demolition sites, retail warehouses, corporate mailrooms, or moving laundry and other materials in hospitals, nursing homes, hotels and motels, gyms, industrial laundries, correctional and detention facilities and other institutional environments.