Propper F5452-38 Long Sleeve BDU Shirt - 65-35 Ripstop
The PROPPER BDU Shirt is designed to tuck into the BDU Trouser to create a durable, multi-use uniform. The pocket flaps and collar are fused to keep the shirt looking professional even after multiple washes. Felled side seams and sleeves give the uniform coat extra durability where it counts.
- 65/35 polyester/cotton ripstop Battle Rip fabric is comfortable and durable
- Felled seams throughout for enhanced durability
- Shoulder epaulets with buttons
- Two front cargo pockets with hidden button flaps
- Chest pen pocket
- Drain holes in bellowed pockets
- Fused pocket flaps and collar for clean, professional look
- Covered button front
- Extended length for tucking into pant
- Two-piece, double-reinforced elbows
- Adjustable buttons at sleeve cuffs
About Propper International:
Propper is one of the largest manufacturers of tactical military uniforms and duty apparel in the United States, serving the needs of U.S. military, law enforcement and public safety operators, including Police, Fire, EMS/EMT, Paramedics, Wildland Firefighters, and other first responders. Propper military, law enforcement and tactical uniforms, apparel and gear are cut and sewn in 9001-2008 ISO-Certified production facilities in Haiti and Dominican Republic, as well as in Propper's Berry-Compliant production facility in Puerto Rico.