Propper F5285-50 Men's CriticalResponse EMS Pants - 65-35 Ripstop
Tactical-inspired design meets EMS functionality in the new PROPPER CRITICALRESPONSE EMS Pant. This durable trouser is made from lightweight ripstop fabric. Pair with the PROPPER tactical shirt in LAPD navy or black to create a uniform.
- 6.4 oz 65% polyester / 35% cotton lightweight ripstop
- Teflon fabric protector repels stains and liquids
- Slider waistband with internal shirt gripper
- Hand pocket with reinforcement
- Side cargo pocket with bellows, scissors straps, internal divider
- Reinforced knee with internal opening for pads
- Back bellowed patch pockets with flap
- Classic fit: Stretch waistband sits slightly below regular waist comfortable through the hip, thigh, and leg
- Colors available: black and LAPD navy
About Propper International:
Propper is one of the largest manufacturers of tactical military uniforms and duty apparel in the United States, serving the needs of U.S. military, law enforcement and public safety operators, including Police, Fire, EMS/EMT, Paramedics, Wildland Firefighters, and other first responders. Propper military, law enforcement and tactical uniforms, apparel and gear are cut and sewn in 9001-2008 ISO-Certified production facilities in Haiti and Dominican Republic, as well as in Propper's Berry-Compliant production facility in Puerto Rico.