Propper F5285-50 Men's CriticalResponse EMS Pants - Ripstop
Tactical-inspired design meets EMS functionality in the Propper CRITICAL RESPONSE EMS Pant. This durable, lightweight EMS uniform trouser pairs well with the Propper tactical shirt in LAPD navy or black.
- Made of 6.4 oz. 65% polyester / 35% cotton lightweight ripstop
- Teflon fabric protector repels stains and liquids
- Slider waistband with internal shirt gripper
- Hand pocket with reinforcement
- Easy-access side cargo pocket with bellows, scissors straps, and internal divider
- Reinforced knees with internal opening for pads
- Back bellowed patch pockets with flap
- Classic fit: Stretch waistband sits slightly below regular waist comfortable through the hip, thigh, and leg
- waists 30" to 44" even sizes with 30", 32", or 34" inseam
- waists 28" and 46" to 54" with unhemmed length of 37.5" (may be hemmed to any length upon request, non-returnable if hemmed)
- Colors: F5285-50-001 Black, F5285-50-450 LAPD Navy
About Propper International:
Propper is one of the largest manufacturers of tactical military uniforms and duty apparel in the United States, serving the needs of U.S. military, law enforcement and public safety operators, including Police, Fire, EMS/EMT, Paramedics, Wildland Firefighters, and other first responders. Propper military, law enforcement and tactical uniforms, apparel and gear are cut and sewn in 9001-2008 ISO-Certified production facilities in Haiti and Dominican Republic, as well as in Propper's Berry-Compliant production facility in Puerto Rico. Some Propper apparel and accessories are made in other countries.
Propper F5285-50-001, F5285-50-450