Propper F5250-14 Uniform BDU Trousers - Polycotton Twill
A battle-tested Propper classic. Manufactured to the same standards as Propper's traditional BDU, the Propper Uniform BDU Trouser offers maximum durability with all the functional details you need. Unlike the traditional BDU pant, the Uniform BDU features a few improvements. The button fly has been updated to a modern zipper fly, and the fabric features an innovative ripstop weave.
- Made of 7 oz. 65/35 polyester/cotton twill fabric
- 6-pocket design
- Durable drawstring leg closures
- Zipper fly with button closure
- Felled inseams, outseams, and seat seams
- Fused pocket flaps for clean, professional look
- Adjustable waist tabs for secure fit
- Reinforced knees
- Sizes: XS-3XL Regular, S-XL Long
- Colors: F525014001 Black, F525014250 Khaki, F525014330 Olive, F525014450 LAPD Navy
Propper’s Uniform BDU Trouser features a zipper fly, adjustable waist tabs and fused pocket flaps for a clean, professional look. Military functionality and durability comes in the form of fade-, shrink- and wrinkle-resistant fabric complete with six pockets, felled seams and reinforced knees.
About Propper International:
Propper is one of the largest manufacturers of tactical military uniforms and duty apparel in the United States, serving the needs of U.S. military, law enforcement and public safety operators, including Police, Fire, EMS/EMT, Paramedics, Wildland Firefighters, and other first responders. Propper military, law enforcement and tactical uniforms, apparel and gear are cut and sewn in 9001-2008 ISO-Certified production facilities in Haiti and Dominican Republic, as well as in Propper's Berry-Compliant production facility in Puerto Rico. Some Propper apparel and accessories are made in other countries.