Propper F5205-38 Zip-Fly BDU Trousers - 65-35 Ripstop
The PROPPER BDU trouser offers an authentic military silhouette in comfortable, durable Battle Rip fabric. This zipper-fly BDU pant is fade, shrink and wrinkle resistant. It features felled seams and reinforced seat and knee for maximum durability. Six pockets with fused pocket flaps ensure a clean, professional look. With adjustable waist tabs and durable drawstring leg closures for a secure fit.
- 65/35 polyester/cotton ripstop Battle Rip fabric is comfortable and durable
- Fade, shrink and wrinkle resistant
- Felled inseams, outseams and seat seams
- Adjustable waist tabs for secure fit
- Reinforced seat and knee
- Zipper fly with button closure
- Six-pocket design (four with button flaps)
- Two cargo pockets with button flaps
- Two back pockets with button flaps
- Drain holes in bellowed pockets
- Fused pocket flaps for clean, professional look
- Durable drawstring leg closures
About Propper International:
Propper is one of the largest manufacturers of tactical military uniforms and duty apparel in the United States, serving the needs of U.S. military, law enforcement and public safety operators, including Police, Fire, EMS/EMT, Paramedics, Wildland Firefighters, and other first responders. Propper military, law enforcement and tactical uniforms, apparel and gear are cut and sewn in 9001-2008 ISO-Certified production facilities in Haiti and Dominican Republic, as well as in Propper's Berry-Compliant production facility in Puerto Rico.