Peerless Model 710C High Security Chain Link Handcuff - Nickel Finish
The Peerless Model 710C High Security Chain Link Handcuff is designed for high risk prisoner restraint and transport situations. The Model 710C does not operate with a standard handcuff key. The Model 710C incorporates Model 700C Chain Link Handcuff with a MEDECO® or ASSA® Desmo high security lock system and aluminum housing.
MEDECO® and ASSA® Desmo are recognized leaders in pick resistant lock systems. Multiple sets can be ordered with two different key options. Each set can be keyed alike or each set can be keyed different. Both MEDECO® and ASSA® Desmo use restricted key control systems to prevent unauthorized key duplication.
Now available with the new Dead Bolt Security option. Dead Bolt Security compliments the standard lock with an additional locking position for added security. When engaged, the Dead Bolt feature helps to secure the double lock against brute force and finessed picking and shimming attacks. The Dead Bolt option is only available with new or existing Medeco style key plans.
Other features include spun rivet construction and double lock capability. All products come with two keys, a double lock activator, and a lifetime warranty for manufacturer defect. Made inUSA.
- Weight: 14 oz.
- Material/Finish: Carbon Steel and Lexan
- Minimum opening: 2.0 in / 51 mm
- Minimum inside perimeter: 5.9 in / 150 mm
- Maximum inside perimeter: 8.3 in / 211 mm
- Maximum overall length: 9.3 in / 236 mm
1) It is our policy to ship certain law enforcement products, including this, directly to official government agencies and departments, not residences.
2) Purchase and possession of restraints by persons under 18 years of age is prohibited.
3) Export Requirements: This product is subject to all requirements of the U.S. export regulations as detailed in the Export Administration Regulations (EAR). Any distribution, resale or transfer of this product outside of the U.S. and Canada requires a valid US Department of Commerce export license. No export is permitted without proper authorization. Diversion contrary to U.S. law prohibited.
About Peerless Handcuff Company
Peerless Handcuff Company has been committed to producing the finest restraints available since 1914, including chain link handcuffs, hinged handcuffs, leg irons, and waist and transport chains. Peerless offers a full range of metallic restraint products and accessories used by law enforcement, corrections facilities, police and sheriff's departments, and military agencies throughout the US and abroad.
Limited Sale Item Not available for personal sale.