Peerless Model 710C High Security Chain Link Handcuff - Nickel Finish
The Peerless Model 710 High Security Chain Link Handcuff is intended for high risk prisoner restraint and transport situations. The Model 710 incorporates a chain link handcuff and a MEDECO high security lock cylinder. MEDECO is a recognized leader in high security lock systems. MEDECO products are known for their resistance to picking, drilling and other forms of attack. In addition, the Model 710 has a restricted key control system to prevent unauthorized key duplication. Multiple sets can be ordered with two different key options. The locks on each set can all be keyed alike or each set can be keyed different. The Model 710 now comes with a new spun rivet construction. The spun rivet increases the strength and durability at all rivet points, particularly at the single strand pivot area. Other features include double lock capability and profiled edges to reduce risk of tissue and nerve injuries. The Model 710 comes with two keys, a double lock activator and a lifetime warranty for manufacture defects.
- Weight: 14 oz.
- Material/Finish: Carbon Steel and Lexan
- Minimum opening: 2.0 in / 51 mm
- Minimum inside perimeter: 5.9 in / 150 mm
- Maximum inside perimeter: 8.3 in / 211 mm
- Maximum overall length: 9.3 in / 236 mm
1) It is our policy to ship certain law enforcement products, including this, directly to official government agencies and departments, not residences.
2) Purchase and possession of restraints by persons under 18 years of age is prohibited.
3) Export Requirements: This product is subject to all requirements of the U.S. export regulations as detailed in the Export Administration Regulations (EAR). Any distribution, resale or transfer of this product outside of the U.S. and Canada requires a valid US Department of Commerce export license. No export is permitted without proper authorization. Diversion contrary to U.S. law prohibited.
About Peerless Handcuff Company
Peerless Handcuff Company has been committed to producing the finest restraints available since 1914, including chain link handcuffs, hinged handcuffs, leg irons, and waist and transport chains. Peerless offers a full range of metallic restraint products and accessories used by law enforcement, corrections facilities, police and sheriff's departments, and military agencies throughout the US and abroad.
Limited Sale Item Not available for personal sale.