Paulson CS-4 Cell Extraction Shield - 24x48
The Paulson CS-4 is a handheld capture shield with a formed radius & ergonomic features, designed for cell extraction. The foam pad on the concave surface provides additional holding friction. Strong double handles allow a firm grip under various conditions. The shield has superior optical quality and workmanship. Paulson handheld capture shields are unique in that the design allows two people to grip with both hands on each handle when extra holding power is needed. The handles are dielectric to prevent electrical pass through.
- Shield dimensions: 24" x 48" x 0.150" (24" wide x 48" tall x 0.150" thick) with a formed radius
- Materials and Colors:
- Shield: 0.150" thick Polycarbonate, Clear
- Handles: Polymer Alloy with steel inserts, Black
- Standard ID label decals available: POLICE, CORRECTIONS, SHERIFF, STATE POLICE, MILITARY POLICE, NATIONAL GUARD, SECURITY, POLICIA, etc.
- Product weight: 7 lb
- Ships unassembled
- CA Prop. 65 Warning: This product contains BPA, a chemical known to the State of California to cause reproductive harm
- Custom and Non-returnable. ID labels must be specified at time of order
- Made in the US (Berry Amendment compliant)
Sales of sale of body armor and related products is restricted to public safety professionals, military, security officers. Appropriate documentation will be required. Items will be shipped to military or law enforcement agency address.
This is an Export Controlled item.
About Paulson Manufacturing Corporation:
Paulson Mfg. Corp makes quality products to protect people. Paulson specializes in making the best safety gear for tactical, fire, and industrial applications. Paulson's Tactical PPE products include tactical riot shields, face shields, tactical goggles, tactical knee shields, and light body armor.
Limited Sale Item Not available for personal sale.
Non Returnable This item is non-cancellable and non-returnable.