Original S.W.A.T. 1150 Classic 9" Duty Boots
The Classic 9" is the cornerstone of the Original S.W.A.T. lightweight uniform boot line. Armed with unmatched all-day comfort and performance features, the Classic's simple appearance has made it the proven go-to boot for law enforcement and military operations officers time and time again.
- 9" height
- Full grain leather / Cordura 1000 denier nylon upper with polishable heel and toe
- Foam padded collar and tongue for protection and increased breathability
- PU collar for easy cleaning
- Gusseted tongue to keep dirt and debris out
- Durable brass alloy, rust proof hardware
- Moisture-wicking lining with AEGIS antimicrobial protection
- Removable custom fit EVA insole
- Custom-molded phylon EVA midsole for lightweight comfort and cradled support
- Stitched heel and toe for durability and increased service life
- Texon stability platform for lateral support and torsional rigidity
- Steel shank for superior support
- Custom-molded thermoplastic heel counter and toe box for instant comfort and lateral support
- Classic outsole: slip and oil resistant, non-marking rubber, exceeds the ASTM F489-96 test for slip resistance
- 45 oz. (1277 g)
- Sizes: 4-12, 13, 14, 15, 16 Regular and 7-12, 13, 14, 15, 16 Wide
- Colors: Black, Tan, Coyote
About Original S.W.A.T.
Original S.W.A.T. duty uniform boots and shoes are made by The Original Footwear Co., a leader in quality tactical operations boots since 1999. Original SWAT provides the optimum performance and comfort that public safety, military, and law enforcement officers look for in duty footwear. Original SWAT tactical boots help police, EMS, and EMT professionals perform on the job all day.