Norix VA610 Vesta Guest Armless Chair
Norix Vesta series seating exhibits superior durability, comfort, and style. Engineered for intensive use environments and institutional durability. Proven suitable for continuous daily use in a healthcare or correctional environment.
- Made of one-piece rotationally-molded polyethylene with lightly textured maintenance-free surface for easy cleaning
- Anti-ligature design with no internal openings
- Tamper-resistant non-removable steel-encased nylon glides for floor protection
- Molded-in access port with threaded screw cap for ballast weighting capability.
- High-impact polyethylene with ultraviolet light stabilizers (to reduce fading)
- Chemically resistant to blood, vinegar, urine, feces, salt solution and chlorine solution. Bleach cleanable for infection control. Premium TruColor polymer is fully compounded for superior color consistency and durability.
- Dimensions: Seat Height 18.2" Seat Width 21" Overall Height 33" Overall Depth 26.5" Width 21", Weight 24 lbs.
- Not upholstered (also available with upholstered seat and back)
- Available options:
- Boltdown kit
- Ballasting (on site or at factory)
- Upholstery options, with concealed staples
- Seat colors: Twilight, Cove, Sage, Clay, Sand, Dove
- Contraband Resistant and Bed Bug Resistant
- Rounded Edges
- Greenguard Gold
- Made in USA
About Norix Vesta Seating Series:
The Norix Vesta Series is a line of unique furniture combining superior durability, comfort and style. Norix Vesta is specially designed for healthcare, hospitality, education and other commercial interiors and other facilities where robust products are a must, including corrections and detention facilities.
Vesta Guest Seating - The Norix Vesta Guest chair collection provides a unique blend of ultra-safe design with beautiful curved surfaces and colors. The sweeping form fully contacts the floor to mitigate ligature points and can be ballasted for extra security. The rotationally molded polyethylene is easy to sanitize and provides superior durability. Vesta’s attractive residential appearance is an appropriate complement to any interior environment. Vesta is available in several colors and hundreds of upholstery options. Cushioning is double stitched and attached with hidden staples and secure hardware to assist in keeping products safe and tamper-resistant.
Series Options include: Upholstered plywood shell, Bolt-Down Kits, Upgradeable to TB133 compliant, Ballastable (on site or at factory).
Vesta Lounge Seating - Norix Vesta Lounge is a modern and safe seating solution for dayrooms, lunch areas, TV rooms, or any space you may find people looking to unwind. The Vesta Lounge offers a wide seat width for extra roomy comfort. Vesta Lounge is highly versatile, with both arm and armless options available. Several base colors are available to suit any environment. Customize Vesta with hundreds of upholstery colors and patterns for an even more comfortable sitting experience. Cushioning is double stitched and attached with hidden staples and secure hardware to assist in keeping products safe and tamper-resistant.
About Norix Furniture:
Norix Group specializes in providing high quality, intensive-use institutional furniture designed specifically for behavioral health care facilities, hospitals, jails, prisons, detention centers, and other challenging markets. Norix humanizes behavioral and correctional facilities, while building extreme durability and security into each piece of institutional furniture so it stands up to correctional grade use. Norix furniture is as tough as your prison or detention grade environment, yet safe for trustees and staff. Anchortex supplies the complete line of Norix furniture for patient rooms, classrooms, inmate cells, day rooms, lobbies, intake areas, chapels, dining halls, outdoor/recreation, contact visitation and video-visitation areas, as well as public safety furniture for police and fire stations that looks good and stands up to hard use. Norix meets or exceeds testing requirements for intensive-use institutional and detention grade furniture, and the everyday test of use at healthcare and detention institutions by people who don't necessarily have the best interests of the institutional furniture in mind.
Non Returnable This item is non-cancellable and non-returnable.