Norix SafeStore Soft Storage Containers and Trash Cans
- Made with highly durable three-ply polyurethane coated material with no ligature points.
- Material is soft, flexible which helps to avoid it being broken down and used as a weapon.
- Containers are radio frequency welded.
- Easy to clean and are fluid, crack, peel and abrasion resistant.
- Anti-microbial and anti-fungal.
- Compliant with 16 CFR Part 1632 standards.
- Has an open top which allows staff to easily monitor contents inside.
- Can be re-used as populations in facility alter.
- Made in four sizes to fit Norix Attenda Nightstand, Shelves and Open Chest.
- Fabrication & Material: Black Max material. Three-ply polyurethane is highly-puncture resistant and inhibits tearing if puncture does occur. Fluid, crack, peel, abrasion and anti-microbial and antifungal. Resistant to tearing and delaminating for greater control. Made in the U.S.A.
- Installation: None required
- Warranty: 5 year limited prorated warranty against seam failure and cover material cracking. (Full warranty details available upon request.)
- Maintenance: Use hospital-grade cleaner or bleach/water solution on the entire container. Completely rinse with clean water (do not submerge). After cleaning, dry the container thoroughly
- SS01-607 Open Chest 11” x 14” x 9”
- SS02-607 Nightstand 13” x 17” x 6.5”
- SS03-607 3 & 4 Shelf 17” x 10” x 11”
- SS04-607 Trash Can 11” x 7” x 12
- Intended for indoor use only
- Weight: 1 lb
- Color: Black
About Norix Furniture:
Norix Group specializes in providing high quality, intensive-use institutional furniture designed specifically for behavioral health care facilities, hospitals, jails, prisons, detention centers, and other challenging markets. Norix humanizes behavioral and correctional facilities, while building extreme durability and security into each piece of institutional furniture so it stands up to correctional grade use. Norix furniture is as tough as your prison or detention grade environment, yet safe for trustees and staff. Anchortex supplies the complete line of Norix furniture for patient rooms, classrooms, inmate cells, day rooms, lobbies, intake areas, chapels, dining halls, outdoor/recreation, contact visitation and video-visitation areas, as well as public safety furniture for police and fire stations that looks good and stands up to hard use. Norix meets or exceeds testing requirements for intensive-use institutional and detention grade furniture, and the everyday test of use at healthcare and detention institutions by people who don't necessarily have the best interests of the institutional furniture in mind.
Non Returnable This item is non-cancellable and non-returnable.