Norix Leg Style Table with Round Top
The Norix Leg Style table is engineered and built for continuous daily service in any intensive-use environment. The permanently affixed edge has a radius profile for safety and comfort making it exceptional for food service applications. The legs are joined to the top using tamper-resistant screws connected to embedded t-nuts, for a secure steel-to-steel connection. Optional 2.5" legs provide an attractive alternative for residential use.
- Round table with plain top or game top
- Incredibly strong, suitable for intensive-use
- 4" or 2.5" diameter 14 gauge tubular steel legs fully welded to 1/4" steel mounting plates and joined to the top with tamper resistant screws and embedded t-nuts
- Exclusive laminated top with permanently affixed molded edge
- Legs are standard with tamper-resistant floor glides. Bolt-down optional, at no additional cost (Bolt-down hardware included).
- Ships K.D. (knocked down) for lower shipping cost
- Includes standard hardware: Torx®Tamper-resistant screws, precoated with Loctite Dri-Loc sealant
- Size: 48" round top, 138 lbs
- Edge Style: Molded Edge
- Edge Color / Top Color choices:
- Black edge + Titanium Evolve top
- Wild Cherry edge + Wild Cherry top
- Kensington Maple edge + Kensington Maple top
- Asian Sun edge + Asian Sun top
- Montana Walnut edge + Montana Walnut top
- Black edge + Titanium Evolve Game Top
- Leg type options: 4" Leg Glides, 4" Bolt Down, 2.5" Leg Glides, 2.5" Bolt Down
- Leg color options: Black or Metallic Silver
About Norix Furniture:
Norix Group specializes in providing high quality, intensive-use institutional furniture designed specifically for behavioral health care facilities, hospitals, jails, prisons, detention centers, and other challenging markets. Norix humanizes behavioral and correctional facilities, while building extreme durability and security into each piece of institutional furniture so it stands up to correctional grade use. Norix furniture is as tough as your prison or detention grade environment, yet safe for trustees and staff. Anchortex supplies the complete line of Norix furniture for patient rooms, classrooms, inmate cells, day rooms, lobbies, intake areas, chapels, dining halls, outdoor/recreation, contact visitation and video-visitation areas, as well as public safety furniture for police and fire stations that looks good and stands up to hard use. Norix meets or exceeds testing requirements for intensive-use institutional and detention grade furniture, and the everyday test of use at healthcare and detention institutions by people who don't necessarily have the best interests of the institutional furniture in mind.
Non Returnable This item is non-cancellable and non-returnable.