Norix Comfort Shield Remedy Sealed Seam Healthcare Pillow
Norix Comfort Shield Remedy Series Sealed Seam Pillows are designed to coordinate with Remedy Mattresses. The Norix Remedy series is made especially for behavioral healthcare environments. Recommended for use in Healthcare facilities.
- The Comfort Shield® Remedy Pillows have polyester batting encased in a fire-retardant, polyurethane coated cover with radio frequency welded seams for enhanced hygiene, security and durability.
- These institutional dorm pillows are fluid, crack, peel, abrasion and bed bug resistant, anti-microbial and anti-fungal. They provide a virus barrier and are resistant to delaminating for greater infection control.
- The pillow features two breathable vents that repel oil, water, blood, urine and other fluids.
- The batting is made of non-hazardous materials.
- Sealed-seam, fire restardant, fluid resistant, anti-microbial, bedbug resistant
- Specify model and color:
- PRB-1721-C3H-5 - Norix Blue cover, 17.5" x 21", 1.5 lbs ea
- PRS-1721-W3H-7 - Silver Secure cover, 17.5" x 21", 1.5 lbs ea
- Norix pillows ship economically with Norix mattresses and beds if ordered together (mattresses and beds sold separately)
- Made To Order (MTO) [non-cancellable and non-returnable]
- Made in the U.S.A.
About Norix Furniture:
Norix Group specializes in providing high quality, intensive-use institutional furniture designed specifically for behavioral health care facilities, hospitals, jails, prisons, detention centers, and other challenging markets. Norix humanizes behavioral and correctional facilities, while building extreme durability and security into each piece of institutional furniture so it stands up to correctional grade use. Norix furniture is as tough as your prison or detention grade environment, yet safe for trustees and staff. Anchortex supplies the complete line of Norix furniture for patient rooms, classrooms, inmate cells, day rooms, lobbies, intake areas, chapels, dining halls, outdoor/recreation, contact visitation and video-visitation areas, as well as public safety furniture for police and fire stations that looks good and stands up to hard use. Norix meets or exceeds testing requirements for intensive-use institutional and detention grade furniture, and the everyday test of use at healthcare and detention institutions by people who don't necessarily have the best interests of the institutional furniture in mind.
Non Returnable This item is non-cancellable and non-returnable.