Norix MRX6 Comfort Shield Remedy Sealed Seam Mattress - Black Max Cover
Norix Comfort Shield Remedy Series Sealed Seam Mattresses are Norix Furniture's healthcare mattress, made especially for behavioral healthcare environments. Norix Remedy Series mattresses feature 100% sealed seams that are radio frequency welded and guaranteed not to break for enhanced hygiene, security and durability. The Remedy Black Max mattress is engineered with advanced security made for the most demanding environments. This sealed and stitched institutional mattress features a radio frequency welded sealed seam that is reinforced with internal stitching and guaranteed not to break. The extremely durable, three-ply polyurethane-coated cover features a reinforced rip-stop scrim for enhanced hygiene, security and durability. Recommended for use in Healthcare facilities.
- Comfortable polyurethane foam core is encased in a fortified ripstop, fire-retardant Black Max cover with radio frequency welded seams and reinforced stitching for enhanced hygiene, security and durability. Three-ply polyurethane coated cover is highly puncture resistant and inhibits tearing if puncture does occur.
- Mattress is fluid, crack, peel, abrasion and bed bug resistant, anti-microbial, and anti-fungal. Provides a virus barrier and is resistant to delaminating for greater infection control.
- Features a breathable vent that repels oil, water, blood, urine and other fluids. Made in the U.S.A.
- 100% sealed seams for unsurpassed seam strength
- Easy to clean and deodorize for greater infection control
- Cushioned comfort with no inner springs
- Color: Black
- Specify model:
- MRX6-2977-P2NA-6.1 - 29" x 77" x 6", wt 22 lbs, recommended for ATN120 bed
- MRX6-3075-P2NA-6.1 - 30" x 75" x 6", wt 22 lbs, recommended for ATN130 bed
- MRX6-3079-P2NA-6.1 - 30" x 79" x 6", wt 23 lbs, recommended for ATN150 bed
- MRX6-3675-P2NA-6.1 - 36" x 75" x 6", wt 24 lbs
- MRX6-3680-P2NA-6.1 - 36" x 80" x 6", wt 26 lbs
- MRX6-3882-P2NA-6.1 - 38" x 82" x 6", wt 28.5 lbs, recommended for ATN101 bed
- Optional coordinated pillow (sold separately)
- Norix mattresses ship economically with Norix beds if ordered together (beds sold separately)
- Mattress recycling fee may apply (CA, CT, RI)
- Made To Order (MTO) [non-cancellable and non-returnable]
- Made in the U.S.A.
About Norix Furniture:
Norix Group specializes in providing high quality, intensive-use institutional furniture designed specifically for behavioral health care facilities, hospitals, jails, prisons, detention centers, and other challenging markets. Norix humanizes behavioral and correctional facilities, while building extreme durability and security into each piece of institutional furniture so it stands up to correctional grade use. Norix furniture is as tough as your prison or detention grade environment, yet safe for trustees and staff. Anchortex supplies the complete line of Norix furniture for patient rooms, classrooms, inmate cells, day rooms, lobbies, intake areas, chapels, dining halls, outdoor/recreation, contact visitation and video-visitation areas, as well as public safety furniture for police and fire stations that looks good and stands up to hard use. Norix meets or exceeds testing requirements for intensive-use institutional and detention grade furniture, and the everyday test of use at healthcare and detention institutions by people who don't necessarily have the best interests of the institutional furniture in mind.
Non Returnable This item is non-cancellable and non-returnable.