Norix MNE7 Comfort Shield Sewn Seam Dorm Mattress - Encased Innerspring
The Norix Comfort Shield® Form Foam Mattress is an institutional-grade dorm mattress with antimicrobial nylon cover and anti-crevice inverted seam. Comfort Shield® Sewn Sealed Mattresses carry a 3 year limited warranty, and comply with current flammability test standards.
Anti-crevice inverted seam construction uses fire retardant Kevlar® thread for strength and durability. Anti-microbial 210 Denier Oxford Nylon Cover, with polyurethane coating and laminated flame retardant barrier is moisture resistant, anti-bacterial, crack resistant and stain resistant. Recommended for use in Dorms.
- Dual Comfort Foam - 1.35 pcf (pounds per cubic foot) density convoluted foam offers plush comfort on one side while 1.5 pcf foam yields a more firm sleep surface on the other.
- A premium weight, polyurethane side rail surrounds the tempered high carbon steel wire innerspring unit and is protected by a spun-bonded polypropylene quilt cover.
- Antimicrobial 210 Denier Oxford Nylon mattress cover with laminated fire retardant (FR) barrier and polyurethane coating is moisture resistant, anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, crack resistant, stain resistant, anti-static and breathable.
- Anti-crevice inverted seam construction uses fire retardant Kevlar thread for strength and durability
- Color: Navy Blue
- Specify model:
- MNE7-3675 - size 36"x75"x6", wt. 28 lbs
- MNE7-3680 - size 36"x80"x6", wt. 28 lbs
- MNE7-5480 - size 54"x80"x6", wt. 33 lbs
- Norix Bed bug resistance rating: Good.
- Shipped assembled in poly bag
- MRC - Mattress Recycling Council recycling fee applies by law to all mattresses shipped to CA, CT, OR, and RI.
- Made To Order (MTO) [non-cancellable and non-returnable]
- Made in US
Norix Comfort Shield dorm mattresses are available in two grade levels: economy Foam Core construction, and Dual Comfort Foam Encased Innerspring construction (this item).
About Norix Furniture:
Norix Group specializes in providing high quality, intensive-use institutional furniture designed specifically for behavioral health care facilities, hospitals, jails, prisons, detention centers, and other challenging markets. Norix humanizes behavioral and correctional facilities, while building extreme durability and security into each piece of institutional furniture so it stands up to correctional grade use. Norix furniture is as tough as your prison or detention grade environment, yet safe for trustees and staff. Anchortex supplies the complete line of Norix furniture for patient rooms, classrooms, inmate cells, day rooms, lobbies, intake areas, chapels, dining halls, outdoor/recreation, contact visitation and video-visitation areas, as well as public safety furniture for police and fire stations that looks good and stands up to hard use. Norix meets or exceeds testing requirements for intensive-use institutional and detention grade furniture, and the everyday test of use at healthcare and detention institutions by people who don't necessarily have the best interests of the institutional furniture in mind.
Non Returnable This item is non-cancellable and non-returnable.