Norix MCC5 Comfort Shield Custody Sealed Seam Detention Mattress - Clear Cover
Norix Comfort Shield Custody Series Sealed Seam Mattresses are Norix Furniture's detention grade mattresses, made especially for correctional environments. Norix Custody Series mattresses feature 100% sealed seams that are radio frequency welded and guaranteed not to break for enhanced hygiene, security and durability in prisons, jails, corrections and detention facilities.
- Detention-grade, 100% sealed seam construction
- Reversible mattress with integrated, 2-sided pillow
- Durable polyurethane cover materials with reinforcing ripstop scrim are fluid resistant
- Easy to clean for greater infection control
- 11 oz. densified polyester core
- Breathable vent system
- Enhanced break strength for added security
- Clear cover: This secure product is made with 2.5 lb. density polyethalene with FR, R/F welded sealed seam, and Integrated double sided pillow.
- 3 models:
- MCC5-2575-T1DE-4 - 25" x 75" x 4.5", 19.2 lbs
- MCC5-2775-T1DE-4 - 27" x 75" x 4.5", 19.2 lbs
- MCC5-3075-T1DE-4 - 30" x 75" x 4.5", 19.2 lbs
- Features include: sealed seam, fire retardant, fluid resistant, anti-microbial, bedbug resistant
- Shown with Attenda Space-Saver Bed (sold separately)
- Mattress ships economically with Norix beds if ordered together (beds sold separately)
- Color: Clear cover
- Mattress recycling fee may apply (CA, CT, RI)
- Made To Order (MTO) [non-cancellable and non-returnable]
- Made in the U.S.A.
About Norix Furniture:
Norix Group specializes in providing high quality, intensive-use institutional furniture designed specifically for behavioral health care facilities, hospitals, jails, prisons, detention centers, and other challenging markets. Norix humanizes behavioral and correctional facilities, while building extreme durability and security into each piece of institutional furniture so it stands up to correctional grade use. Norix furniture is as tough as your prison or detention grade environment, yet safe for trustees and staff. Anchortex supplies the complete line of Norix furniture for patient rooms, classrooms, inmate cells, day rooms, lobbies, intake areas, chapels, dining halls, outdoor/recreation, contact visitation and video-visitation areas, as well as public safety furniture for police and fire stations that looks good and stands up to hard use. Norix meets or exceeds testing requirements for intensive-use institutional and detention grade furniture, and the everyday test of use at healthcare and detention institutions by people who don't necessarily have the best interests of the institutional furniture in mind.
Non Returnable This item is non-cancellable and non-returnable.