Norix Jupiter Cylinder Base Table with Round Top
Norix heavy duty cylinder base style tables are engineered and proven suitable for continuous daily use in a healthcare or correctional environment. Available in a variety of colors to suit your environment, with solid top or game top.
- Tabletop sizes: 36", 42", or 48" round
- Fabrication & Material:
Base: Slightly textured, maintenance-free surface allows for easy cleaning.
Rotationally-molded, specially formulated, high-impact polyethylene with ultraviolet light stabilizers (to reduce fading).
- Top: Premium M3 Grade, 45 lb. density particle board table top core is sandwiched between 1/8" thick hardboard and faced with special 0.05” thick high pressure laminate for superior quality and long term durability. Molded edge is radiused for safety and comfort, pressure fused to the top, rendering it firmly attached and highly sanitary. Embedded T-nuts secure top to base with tight steel to steel connection for maximum long term reliability. Robust 1.5" thick edge profile.
- Top and edge colors:
- Wild Cherry, Kensington Maple, Asian Sun, Montana Walnut with coordinating edge
- Titanium Evolve and Titanium Evolve Game Top with Black edge
- Base type: Molded, color Raven
- CY3600 - 36" Diameter x 29.3"H, 68 lbs
- CY4200 - 42" Diameter x 29.3"H, 82 lbs
- CY4800 - 48" Diameter x 29.3"H, 103 lbs
- Installation: Some installation required. Ballast weighting in cylinder base required to validate warranty. Ballastable up to 200 pounds of dry sand or gravel (sold separately). Ballast may be ordered for factory installation or provided and installed on site by customer.
- Made in the U.S.A.
About Norix Furniture:
Norix Group specializes in providing high quality, intensive-use institutional furniture designed specifically for behavioral health care facilities, hospitals, jails, prisons, detention centers, and other challenging markets. Norix humanizes behavioral and correctional facilities, while building extreme durability and security into each piece of institutional furniture so it stands up to correctional grade use. Norix furniture is as tough as your prison or detention grade environment, yet safe for trustees and staff. Anchortex supplies the complete line of Norix furniture for patient rooms, classrooms, inmate cells, day rooms, lobbies, intake areas, chapels, dining halls, outdoor/recreation, contact visitation and video-visitation areas, as well as public safety furniture for police and fire stations that looks good and stands up to hard use. Norix meets or exceeds testing requirements for intensive-use institutional and detention grade furniture, and the everyday test of use at healthcare and detention institutions by people who don't necessarily have the best interests of the institutional furniture in mind.
Non Returnable This item is non-cancellable and non-returnable.