Norix ISS-200 Ironman Stainless Steel ADA Shower Seat
The Norix stainless steel, detention-grade, recessed ADA Shower Seat meets ADA 4.21.3 and 4.26.3 requirements for L-Shaped Shower Seats.
- Fabrication & Material: Cut, formed and welded steel and stainless steel frame to fit wall opening, with 1/2" diameter solid stainless steel hinge. Made in the U.S.A.
- Installation: Recommend wall mount assembly installed during wall construction. Mounting hardware not included. Folding seat assembly attaches to wall mount assembly using included security hardware. Handing field reversible.
- Warranty:1 year limited replacement warranty
- Maintenance: When cleaning stainless steel, Norix recommends the use of a cleaner made especially for stainless steel products.
- Assembly: Unit shipped as two separate assemblies. Some assembly required on-site.
- Intended for indoor use only
- Dimensions: 36.3”W x 25.9"H x 25.9”D
- Weight: 85 lb
Also available in another version: Model #ISS-220 Front mount ADA Shower Seat with straps - stainless steel recessed ADA shower seat
About Norix Furniture:
Norix Group specializes in providing high quality, intensive-use institutional furniture designed specifically for behavioral health care facilities, hospitals, jails, prisons, detention centers, and other challenging markets. Norix humanizes behavioral and correctional facilities, while building extreme durability and security into each piece of institutional furniture so it stands up to correctional grade use. Norix furniture is as tough as your prison or detention grade environment, yet safe for trustees and staff. Anchortex supplies the complete line of Norix furniture for patient rooms, classrooms, inmate cells, day rooms, lobbies, intake areas, chapels, dining halls, outdoor/recreation, contact visitation and video-visitation areas, as well as public safety furniture for police and fire stations that looks good and stands up to hard use. Norix meets or exceeds testing requirements for intensive-use institutional and detention grade furniture, and the everyday test of use at healthcare and detention institutions by people who don't necessarily have the best interests of the institutional furniture in mind.
Non Returnable This item is non-cancellable and non-returnable.