Norix Ironman Stainless Steel Towel Hook
Norix Ironman Towel Hooks holds towels or clothing articles safely without the use of protruding pegs or hooks. The surface-mounted towel hooks come in stainless steel. Choose from single towel hooks or groups of four. Norix Ironman Detention Series accessories have proven successful in correctional facilities throughout the U.S. and are designed to address day-to-day operational issues in a detention environment.
- Engineered and suitable for continuous daily use in a correctional environment.
- Fabrication: Formed and welded stainless steel wall mount clothes hooks with ball-joint type collapsible hooks.
- Backplate: One piece formed and ground smooth 14 gauge type 304 stainless steel.
- Safety Hook: Fabricated from cast & machined stainless steel with stainless steel ball and spring.
- Brushed stainless steel finish.
- Installation: Surface mounted. Norix only recommends its products to be attached to solid concrete surfaces. For all other applications consult your professional installer for proper attachment. Installation hardware not supplied by Norix.
- Warranty: 1 year limited replacement warranty
- 3 models:
- Model #ITH-110
- Single stainless steel towel hook
- Approx. Dims.: Height 5" xWidth 5" xDepth 1.3"
- Model #ITS-410.1
- 4 strip stainless steel towel hooks
- Approx. Dims.: Height 5½" x Width 18" x Depth 1.3"
- Model #S565-529
- 4 strip stainless steel towel hook with shelf
- Approx. Dims.: Height 11 x Width 18" x Depth 8"
- Color: Brushed Satin Finish
- Made in the USA
About Norix Furniture:
Norix Group specializes in providing high quality, intensive-use institutional furniture designed specifically for behavioral health care facilities, hospitals, jails, prisons, detention centers, and other challenging markets. Norix humanizes behavioral and correctional facilities, while building extreme durability and security into each piece of institutional furniture so it stands up to correctional grade use. Norix furniture is as tough as your prison or detention grade environment, yet safe for trustees and staff. Anchortex supplies the complete line of Norix furniture for patient rooms, classrooms, inmate cells, day rooms, lobbies, intake areas, chapels, dining halls, outdoor/recreation, contact visitation and video-visitation areas, as well as public safety furniture for police and fire stations that looks good and stands up to hard use. Norix meets or exceeds testing requirements for intensive-use institutional and detention grade furniture, and the everyday test of use at healthcare and detention institutions by people who don't necessarily have the best interests of the institutional furniture in mind.
Non Returnable This item is non-cancellable and non-returnable.