Norix HN840 Hondo Nuevo Stool
Norix Hondo Nuevo sectional furniture exhibits superior durability, comfort, and style. The heavy-duty foam core combined with a highly puncture-resistant vinyl shell makes it an excellent seating solution for intensive use environments. Sanitation is simple with a moisture-resistant, seamless design. Pair the HN840 Hondo Nuevo Stool with other modular pieces in the Hondo Nuevo line to accommodate any space.
- Engineered for intensive use environments and institutional durability
- Proven suitable for continuous daily use in a healthcare or correctional environment
- Dimensions: Seat Height 18.5" Diameter 18", Weight 23 lbs
- Base: Molded Plinth Base, Color Raven
- Seat colors: Wild Berry, Pine Cone, River Rock, Lagoon, Graphite, Raven
Features and benefits of Norix Hondo Nuevo Series Seating include:
- Impact resistant and extremely durable, with superior comfort and style
- Ergonomically correct modern design
- Comfortable lumbar support
- Heavy weight and optional ganging kit to discourage movement
- Fabricated drip edge for moisture management
- Chemically resistant surface for greater infection control - bleach cleanable
- Tamper-resistant fasteners secure base to seat
- Contraband resistant
- Rounded edges and tapered top to reduce suicide risk
- GREENGUARD Gold
- Endless configurations for a flexible design, customization, and choice of 5 durable seat colors
About Norix Hondo Nuevo Seating Series:
The Norix Hondo Nuevo Series is a line of unique furniture combining superior durability, comfort and style and includes chair, bench and wedge options that allow for flexible, modular seating arrangements. Hondo Nuevo is specially designed for healthcare, hospitality, education and other commercial interiors and other facilities where robust products are a must, including corrections and detention facilities.
Norix Hondo Nuevo furniture offers robust durability as well as compliance: Smooth, exterior surface is impervious to fluids and highly puncture resistant, yet easy to clean and sanitize. Fabricated drip edge allows moisture to run off the chair and not into the base. Hondo Nuevo is compliant with multiple flammability standards, including
CAL TB133, as well as the rigorous BIFMA 5.4 durability standard for lounge seating. It also is GREENGUARD and GREENGUARD Gold Certified after stringent testing showed it to be in compliance with the low emissions standards set by UL Environment for indoor facility use.
About Norix Furniture:
Norix Group specializes in providing high quality, intensive-use institutional furniture designed specifically for behavioral health care facilities, hospitals, jails, prisons, detention centers, and other challenging markets. Norix humanizes behavioral and correctional facilities, while building extreme durability and security into each piece of institutional furniture so it stands up to correctional grade use. Norix furniture is as tough as your prison or detention grade environment, yet safe for trustees and staff. Anchortex supplies the complete line of Norix furniture for patient rooms, classrooms, inmate cells, day rooms, lobbies, intake areas, chapels, dining halls, outdoor/recreation, contact visitation and video-visitation areas, as well as public safety furniture for police and fire stations that looks good and stands up to hard use. Norix meets or exceeds testing requirements for intensive-use institutional and detention grade furniture, and the everyday test of use at healthcare and detention institutions by people who don't necessarily have the best interests of the institutional furniture in mind.
Non Returnable This item is non-cancellable and non-returnable.