Norix B-Side Table/Chair - BE970 Round or BE985 Square
The Norix B-Side table / chair is an ideal companion to any of the Norix roto seating products. B-Side is a durable, safe, easy-to-clean natural table or stool.
- Engineered for intensive use environments and institutional durability
- Proven suitable for continuous daily use in a healthcare or correctional environment
- Available in square or round:
- BE970 Round - Dimensions 18”D x 18”H, Wt. 9 lbs
- BE985 Square - Dimensions 18”L x 18”W x 18”H, Wt. 12 lbs
- Made of one-piece, Rotationally-Molded high-impact polyethylene
- TruColor Polymer and Ultraviolet light stabilizers (to reduce fading)
- Molded-in Glides
- Optional ballasting 50 lbs
- Colors: Lagoon, Sea Spray, Wild Berry, River Rock, Pine Cone, Graphite
About Norix Furniture:
Norix Group specializes in providing high quality, intensive-use institutional furniture designed specifically for behavioral health care facilities, hospitals, jails, prisons, detention centers, and other challenging markets. Norix humanizes behavioral and correctional facilities, while building extreme durability and security into each piece of institutional furniture so it stands up to correctional grade use. Norix furniture is as tough as your prison or detention grade environment, yet safe for trustees and staff. Anchortex supplies the complete line of Norix furniture for patient rooms, classrooms, inmate cells, day rooms, lobbies, intake areas, chapels, dining halls, outdoor/recreation, contact visitation and video-visitation areas, as well as public safety furniture for police and fire stations that looks good and stands up to hard use. Norix meets or exceeds testing requirements for intensive-use institutional and detention grade furniture, and the everyday test of use at healthcare and detention institutions by people who don't necessarily have the best interests of the institutional furniture in mind.
Non Returnable This item is non-cancellable and non-returnable.