Norix Attenda Floor Mounted Nightstand
A Norix Attenda Nightstand or Deluxe Nightstand is the ideal companion piece to the Attenda Platform Bed. Open compartments provide for accessible storage of personal articles while maintaining easy visual inspection. Molded in high-impact polymer, then filled with rigid structural foam, Attenda represents the pinnacle of robust durability.
- Advanced construction for intensive-use applications in critical environments.
- Molded in high-impact polymer, then filled with rigid structural foam.
- Seamless construction with rounded corners.
- Easy to clean.
- Colors: Pine Cone, River Rock, Lagoon, Graphite
- Specify model:
- ATN250 - Standard Nightstand, Non-Laminated
- ATN255 - Deluxe Nightstand, Laminated Top - permanently affixed, heavy duty laminated top in your choice of Wild Cherry, Kensington Maple, Asian Sun, or Montana Walnut. HPL top with durable molded edge.
- ATN250 - 22"W x 22"L x 23"H , 30 lbs
- ATN255 - 22"W x 22"L x 23-7/8"H, 33 lbs
- Both models also available in ballasted versions .Ballasted nightstands have sealed mounting holes and no foam
- Bolt-down installation for safety and security.
- Mounting hardware not included.
About Norix Attenda Bedroom Series
Behavioral healthcare professionals have long recognized that traditional furniture is completely unsuitable for their critical environments. Norix Attenda furniture is designed to provide the strength, safety and cleanability required for the daily rigors of institutional living — in a sleek, contemporary look.
Safe, Secure...And Built to Last -- The key to Attenda’s strength and durability is its advanced construction. Molded in specially formulated, high-impact polyethylene, each Norix Attenda product is structurally enhanced for increased strength and durability. Solid as a rock, yet featuring seamless construction with rounded corners for added safety and security. Each piece is designed to be attached flush to the wall or floor. Attenda’s rugged, exterior skin is seamless and impervious to liquids, including bodily fluids and industrial cleaners. The non-absorbent, polymer construction simply leaves no place for fluids to go. Chronic maintenance problems are washed away.
About Norix Furniture:
Norix Group specializes in providing high quality, intensive-use institutional furniture designed specifically for behavioral health care facilities, hospitals, jails, prisons, detention centers, and other challenging markets. Norix humanizes behavioral and correctional facilities, while building extreme durability and security into each piece of institutional furniture so it stands up to correctional grade use. Norix furniture is as tough as your prison or detention grade environment, yet safe for trustees and staff. Anchortex supplies the complete line of Norix furniture for patient rooms, classrooms, inmate cells, day rooms, lobbies, intake areas, chapels, dining halls, outdoor/recreation, contact visitation and video-visitation areas, as well as public safety furniture for police and fire stations that looks good and stands up to hard use. Norix meets or exceeds testing requirements for intensive-use institutional and detention grade furniture, and the everyday test of use at healthcare and detention institutions by people who don't necessarily have the best interests of the institutional furniture in mind.
Non Returnable This item is non-cancellable and non-returnable.