Norix ATN620/ATN621/ATN625 Attenda Wall-Mounted Desk
The Norix Attenda Wall Mounted Desk, like the rest of the Attenda Collection, is designed to provide the strength, safety and cleanability required for the daily rigors of institutional living in a sleek, contemporary look. The key to Attenda's strength and durability is its advanced construction. Molded in specially formulated, high-impact, fire-retardant polyethylene, each Attenda product is structurally enhanced for increased strength and durability. Each piece is designed to be attached flush to the wall or floor and can be easily sanitized.
- Advanced construction for intensive-use applications in critical environments.
- HPL top with durable molded edge.
- Molded in high-impact polymer, then filled with rigid structural foam.
- Desk options:
- ATN625 - with Laminate Top
- ATN620 - without Laminate Top
- ATN621 - without Bottom Cores and without Laminate Top
- Desk colors: Pine Cone, River Rock, Lagoon, Graphite
- Available top laminate colors: Wild Cherry, Kensington Maple, Asian Sun,
- Seamless construction with rounded corners.
- Easy to clean.
- Bolt-down installation for safety and security. Mounting hardware: Anchor bolts and caulk, if desired, not included.
- Dimensions: Width 35.5”, Depth 23.7”, Height without top 23.8”, Height with top 24.8”
- Weight: Desk without top 45 lbs, Desk with top 65 lbs
About Norix Attenda Bedroom Series
Behavioral healthcare professionals have long recognized that traditional furniture is completely unsuitable for their critical environments. Norix Attenda furniture is designed to provide the strength, safety and cleanability required for the daily rigors of institutional living — in a sleek, contemporary look.
Safe, Secure...And Built to Last -- The key to Attenda’s strength and durability is its advanced construction. Molded in specially formulated, high-impact polyethylene, each Norix Attenda product is structurally enhanced for increased strength and durability. Solid as a rock, yet featuring seamless construction with rounded corners for added safety and security. Each piece is designed to be attached flush to the wall or floor. Attenda’s rugged, exterior skin is seamless and impervious to liquids, including bodily fluids and industrial cleaners. The non-absorbent, polymer construction simply leaves no place for fluids to go. Chronic maintenance problems are washed away.
About Norix Furniture:
Norix Group specializes in providing high quality, intensive-use institutional furniture designed specifically for behavioral health care facilities, hospitals, jails, prisons, detention centers, and other challenging markets. Norix humanizes behavioral and correctional facilities, while building extreme durability and security into each piece of institutional furniture so it stands up to correctional grade use. Norix furniture is as tough as your prison or detention grade environment, yet safe for trustees and staff. Anchortex supplies the complete line of Norix furniture for patient rooms, classrooms, inmate cells, day rooms, lobbies, intake areas, chapels, dining halls, outdoor/recreation, contact visitation and video-visitation areas, as well as public safety furniture for police and fire stations that looks good and stands up to hard use. Norix meets or exceeds testing requirements for intensive-use institutional and detention grade furniture, and the everyday test of use at healthcare and detention institutions by people who don't necessarily have the best interests of the institutional furniture in mind.
Non Returnable This item is non-cancellable and non-returnable.