MTJ American DVS Value Safe Detention Mattress
The MTJ Value Safe Detention Mattress provides safe, clean, and affordable features to meet the bedding needs of your detention facility. Unlike the Econo Safe, the Value Safe Detention Mattress includes a specialized breathable vent that is resistant to water, oil, urine, blood, and head lice. The vent prevents undetected tampering with the mattress and it protects the core from foreign contaminants that can lead to degradation over time. The cover is easy to clean, resistant to liquid penetration, and has been treated with a special fungistatic agent to protect against fungal growth. The vinyl material combined with a polyester scrim lining makes a soft, crack-resistant cover to help the mattress last longer. The bonded seams on the cover also help to protect the interior from contamination and make it harder for contraband to be hidden within the mattress.
- Sanitary - The cover resists liquid, bodily fluids, medications, and is treated with a fungistatic agent to protect from fungal growth
- Time - Reduce the time it takes to perform searches for contraband with our patented breathing vent
- Tamper Resistant - The bonded seams help to prevent contraband from entering the mattress
- Comfort - The polyester fiber core provides better comfort & support than cotton core or foam core mattresses
- Fire Retardant - The fire retardant core helps to prevent injury and damage to property
- Recyclable - It is 100% recyclable
- Environmentally friendly- No hazardous chemicals or additional ingredients are added during the processing of this product
- Durable - More resistant to delaminating from flexing action
- Optional Integrated Full-Size Pillow - Provides additional comfort without having to deal with the maintenance and replacement of detached pillows
- Thickness - 5” compressed to 4.5” standard
- Standards - Meets and exceeds the requirements of: California Technical Bulletin 129, California Technical Bulletin 603, 16 CFR Part 1632 & 1633
- Flammability - Passed TB 129
- Material - Durable Green Vinyl that is easy to clean. Color is non-fading & non-bleeding
- Bonded Seams - Seam strength in excess of 52 lbs/in 1-year warranty on the bonding of seams
- Construction - Made using 1 single piece of vinyl, no stitching used
- Cleaning - Wipes clean with soap and water, or properly diluted disinfectant (final rinse with water to remove all residues) - do not launder
- Flammability - Exceeds requirements of Fed Std. 191, NFPA 701, CAL 117 and 16 CFR 1632
- Bacteria Resistant Properties - This mattress cover has been treated with a fungistatic agent to protect the product from fungal growth. The agent guards the mattress fabric against degradation from micro-organisms and/or bacteria. Passes: AATCC Method 30-1988, AATCC Method 147-1998, AATCC Method 100-1999
- Allergen Info - Skin irritation test Draize dermal result, non-allergenic
- Type: Flat -or- Internal Bump Pillow
- Sizes: 25"x75"x4.5", 27"x75"x4.5", 30"x75"x4.5" with or without attached pillow
- MRC - Mattress Recycling Council recycling fee applies by law to all mattresses shipped to CA, CT, OR, and RI.
- Made in US
- Ships fast - usually in stock
About MTJ American
MTJ American makes quality specialty mattresses that last for behavioral health care facilities, colleges, military housing, dormitories, correctional institutions, detention centers, homeless shelters, transitional housing facilities, and camps. All made in the US. MTJ American offers a full line of secure, safe, and durable detention mattresses that provide superior safety, durability, sanitation, and comfort for budgets of all types, with security mattress features that may include waterproof vinyl covers, clear covers for easier contraband searches, rip-proof covers to prevent self-harm, built-in pillows, and radio frequency welded seams that keep foreign contaminants out of mattresses.
Limited Sale Item For direct sale to institutions.
Non Returnable This item is non-cancellable and non-returnable.