MTJ American Fusion Dual Density Behavioral Health Mattress
The MTJ American Fusion Dual Density Behavioral Health Mattress offers a great balance of features for superior comfort, sanitation, and durability. The mattress is reversible so that one side is more firm, and the other is more supple. From the dual-density foam core to the polyurethane-coated nylon cover, the Fusion Dual Density Behavioral Health Mattress is built from the ground up using premium material and craftsmanship. The pinhole-free nylon cover will not crack over time which means the cover will last significantly longer than most standard vinyl covers. The added durability of both the core and the cover will reduce how often you need to replace your mattresses which saves you money. The patented breathable vent prevents contaminants from entering the core - extending the life of the mattress. The nylon cover is easy to clean, resistant to liquid penetration, and it has been treated with a special fungistatic agent to protect against fungal growth. When you want a high-quality reversible mattress that is long-lasting, tamper-resistant, easy to clean, and comfortable, the Fusion Dual Density Behavioral/Mental Health Mattress is what you need.
- Durable - The durable nylon cover with bonded seams allows the mattress to bend without cracking.
- Sanitary - The cover resists liquid, bodily fluids, medications, head lice, and is treated with a fungistatic agent to protect from fungal growth
- Comfort - The dual-density foam core provides a greater range of comfort and support depending on the needs of the patients.
- Flame Retardant - The flame retardant core helps to prevent injury and damage to property
- Recyclable - It is 100% recyclable
- Environmentally friendly - No hazardous chemicals or additional ingredients are added during the processing of this product.
- Thickness - Available in 5”, 6”, 7”, & 8”
- Composition - Firm high-density foam core on one side with a softer low-density foam on the other.
- Standards - Meets and exceeds the requirements of California Technical Bulletin 129, California Technical Bulletin 603, 16 CFR Part 1632 & 1633
- Flammability - Passed TB 129
- Material - Thermal polyurethane coated nylon fabric - will not crack and is pinhole free.
- Bonded Seams - Seam strength in excess of 60 lbs/in. 5-year warranty on the bonding of seams
- Color - Navy Blue
- Cleaning - Wipes clean with soap and water, or properly diluted disinfectant (final rinse with water to remove all residues) - do not launder
- Flammability - Exceeds requirements of Fed Std. 191, NFPA 701, CAL 117 and 16 CFR 1632
- Bacteria Resistant Properties - This mattress cover has been treated with a fungistatic agent to protect the product from fungal growth. The agent guards the mattress fabric against degradation from micro-organisms and/or bacteria. Passes: AATCC Method 30-1988, AATCC Method 147-1998, AATCC Method 100-1999
- Allergen Info - Skin irritation test Draize dermal result, non-allergenic
- Available sizes: 36"x80"x5", 36"x80"x6", 36"x80"x7", 36"x80"x8"
- MRC - Mattress Recycling Council recycling fee applies by law to all mattresses shipped to CA, RI, and CT
- Made in US
- Ships fast - usually in stock
About MTJ American
MTJ American makes quality specialty mattresses that last for behavioral health care facilities, colleges, military housing, dormitories, correctional institutions, detention centers, homeless shelters, transitional housing facilities, and camps. All made in the US. MTJ American behavioral healthcare mattresses provide patients with the durability and safety they need while not compromising on comfort. MTJ American makes a range of mattresses for the behavioral and mental health industry that put the safety of the patient first. Whether your behavioral healthcare facility needs rip-proof covers to prevent self-harm, or bonded seams to prevent dangerous contraband from being hidden in the patient's mattress we can work with you to deliver a solution that best meets the needs of your behavioral/mental health care facility.
Limited Sale Item For direct sale to institutions.
Non Returnable This item is non-cancellable and non-returnable.