MTJ American DEC Econo Clear Detention Mattress
The MTJ Econo Clear Detention Mattress is the economical clear mattress solution for your detention center needs. The easy to clean cover is resistant to water and bodily fluids which helps to improve sanitary conditions in your facility. A fire retardant polyester fiber core helps to protect detainees and prevent property damage from fires. The transparent vinyl and polyester scrim cover is durable enough to withstand normal wear and tear and the bonded seams come with a 1-year manufacturer warranty. The core has a firm yet supple support system that is adequately comfortable for most people. When you want a good mattress that will stand up to moderate use and improve safety, the Econo Clear is the mattress for you.
- Sanitary - The cover resists liquid, body waste, medications, and is treated with a fungistatic agent to protect from fungal growth
- Comfort - The polyester fiber core provides adequate comfort & support.
- Safe - The fire retardant core helps to prevent injury and damage to property
- Economical - Our most cost-effective mattress
- Recyclable - It is 100% recyclable
- Environmentally Friendly - No hazardous chemicals or additional ingredients are added during the processing of this product.
- Durable - Resistant to delaminating from flexing action.
- Optional Integrated Full-Size Pillow - Provides additional comfort without having to deal with the maintenance and replacement of detached pillows.
- Thickness - 5” compressed to 4.5” standard
- Standards - Meets and exceeds the requirements of: California Technical Bulletin 129, California Technical Bulletin 603, 16 CFR Part 1632 & 1633
- Flammability - Passed TB 129
- Material - Durable Clear Vinyl that enables you to more easily detect objects that may be hidden in the mattress
- Bonded Seams - Seam strength in excess of 52 lbs/in 1-year warranty on the bonding of seams
- Construction - Made using 1 single piece of vinyl, no stitching used
- Cleaning - Wipes clean with soap and water, or properly diluted disinfectant (final rinse with water to remove all residues) - do not launder
- Flammability - Exceeds requirements of Fed Std. 191, NFPA 701, CAL 117 and 16 CFR 1632
- Bacteria Resistant Properties - This mattress cover has been treated with a fungistatic agent to protect the product from fungal growth. The agent guards the mattress fabric against degradation from micro-organisms and/or bacteria. Passes: AATCC Method 30-1988, AATCC Method 147-1998, AATCC Method 100-1999
- Allergen Info - Skin irritation test Draize dermal result, non-allergenic
- Available sizes: 25"x75"x4.5", 27"x75"x4.5", 30"x75"x4.5" with or without attached pillow
- MRC - Mattress Recycling Council recycling fee applies by law to all mattresses shipped to CA, RI, and CT
- Made in US
- Ships fast - usually in stock
About MTJ American
MTJ American makes quality specialty mattresses that last for behavioral health care facilities, colleges, military housing, dormitories, correctional institutions, detention centers, homeless shelters, transitional housing facilities, and camps. All made in the US. MTJ American offers a full line of secure, safe, and durable detention mattresses that provide superior safety, durability, sanitation, and comfort for budgets of all types, with security mattress features that may include waterproof vinyl covers, clear covers for easier contraband searches, rip-proof covers to prevent self-harm, built-in pillows, and radio frequency welded seams that keep foreign contaminants out of mattresses.
Limited Sale Item For direct sale to institutions.
Non Returnable This item is non-cancellable and non-returnable.