Moduform 520-70 Roto-Molded End Table - Ottoman
Moduform rotationally molded seamless, foam-filled lounge furniture is the perfect seating solution for high-traffic, demanding environments. Use as an Ottoman or as an End Table. The one-piece foam core is made from specially formulated polyurethane to provide comfortable, safe and secure lounge areas in corrections and detention centers and other institutional facilities. Moduform roto-molded chairs are bulky, difficult to lift, made to withstand abusive and deliberately destructive behaviors, and are ligature resistant.
- Durable seamless vinyl skin exterior:
- Repels fluids
- Can be cleaned easily using mild detergents, steam, or bleach-based agents to aid in the control of harmful bacteria and blood-borne pathogens.
- Pigmented color - 100% homogeneous rather than just simply painted on the skin surface
- Leather textured, offering a pleasing appearance and greater comfort
- Puncture-, scratch- and tear-resistant.
- Available in your choice of grade or skin thickness: Grade 7 (200 mil thick) or Grade 9 (250 mil thick)
- Single piece foam core is poured under pressure into cavity of cushion and fully bonds to the internal wall of the skin while it solidifies.
- Flame retardant and self-extinguishing -passes CAL TB 133.
- No frames, no springs, no seams, no exposed edges and no hard surfaces.
- High-impact, abuse resistant black plinth base with full perimeter gasket.
- Base features pre-formed corner risers to avoid entrapment of fluids or grit.
- Dimensions: 30"d x 30"w x 16"h, 80 lbs (grade 7) or 90 lbs (grade 9)
- Available options:
- 520-H-100 Floor Anchoring Kit (includes straps and hardware)
- 520-H-200 Ganging Straps (includes straps and hardware)
- Available colors: 210 Sky, 215 Plum, 220 Leaf, 225 Splash, 230 Canyon, 318 Burgundy, 403 Huckleberry, 426 Slate Blue, 700 Sand Stream, 845 Flannel Grey, 901 Black
Moduform provides the highest quality dorm room furniture, library furniture, behavioral health furniture, military and gsa furniture and more. Moduform furniture combines high value, ruggedness and reliability. Whether you are a government agency, a business, or a college looking for residence hall furniture, Moduform offers its extensive experience manufacturing high use furniture for heavy use applications. Moduform delivers furniture to universities, jails, libraries, colleges, military bases, hospitals, libraries and detention centers all over the US that meets the exact style and functional characteristics that each facility demands, making sure that our customers get the very best quality intensive use furniture to make your decor look as good as it works.
Non Returnable This item is non-cancellable and non-returnable.