Liberty Uniform 640F Women's Comfort Zone Trousers
- 32% Coolmax, 68% polyester
- Twill weave
- 7.0 ozs./sq. yd.
- 11.66 ozs./linear yd.
- Microdenier yarns
- Stretch yarns
- Wrinkle resistant
- Vat pressure dyed for excellent color retention
- Coolmax offers outstanding moisture management for year-round comfort
- Stain release finish
- Maximum 40+ ultraviolet sun protection
- Quarter top pocket styling
- Reece style rear pockets with button tab on left side, both top stitched triangular bartacks
- Exclusive expandable Comfort Zone elastic webbing waistband with 4 beads of silicone to hold in shirttail. Waistband expands over 2".
- French fly
- Crotch lining
- Heavy duty pocketing
- Heavy duty brass zipper
- Bartacks at all points of stress
- Top stitched waistband to secure inside curtain
- 2" wide waistband (holds 1-3/4" wide garrison belt)
- 3/4" wide lined belt loops
About Liberty Uniform Manufacturing Company, Inc.
Liberty Uniforms is a leading manufacturer of uniform shirts, pants, and outerwear designed for public safety and private security professionals, including police, fire, EMS, EMT, paramedics, and private security guards. Liberty Uniform strives to offer its customers the best quality, value and price.