Humane Restraint 501-POLY Locking Restraint Cuffs - Polyurethane
Humane Restraint Locking 501 style restraints provide security and comfort all in one. Fits juvenile to adult populations. T his popular and versatile restraint may be used in many settings including bed, chair, gurney and ambulatory situations.
- Polyurethane 501 restraints possess the benefits of the leather cuffs with additional features. Generation 4 5 Polyurethane enhances patient comfort and staff's ease of use.
- Durable, wont stretch or shrink and cleans quickly and easily
- Color coded for quick visual identification: Wristlets are blue and anklets are green. [Remember, "Raise your hands to the blue sky and walk on the green grass."]
- L300 lock buckles promote authorized release, and come with a universal K-300 key
- Optional foam padding is available to enhance comfort.
- This popular and versatile restraint may be used in many settings including bed, chair, gurney and ambulatory situations.
- Made in the USA
- Specify your choice of size and type:
- WA-501-POLY: Wrist Restraints, 15" length, Blue
- AA-501-POLY: Ankle Restraints, 16" length, Green
- AA-501XL-POLY: Ankle Restraints, Extra Large, 19" length, Green
- May be used with Humane Restraint disposable fleece liners FWL-200 (Wrist) and FAL-200 (Ankle) for additional comfort (sold separately)
- Cuffs sold as a pair
- Made in the USA
Applications: Detention and correctional facilities; mental health hospitals; psychiatric institutions; behavioral health care facilities; substance abuse treatment centers; courtrooms; security, police, sheriff, and EMS departments; Department of Defense facilities; long-term care facilities; and other public safety institutions concerned for safer work, rehabilitation, and therapeutic environments.
About Humane Restraint Co. Inc.
Humane Restraint is a leading manufacturer of patient restraint systems and positioning aids that limit the ability of dangerous, combative, or unstable individuals to cause harm to themselves or staff members, and are available in a variety of configurations to meet the individual needs as determined by the behavioral health care facility. Humane Restraints medical devices and aids are used in psychiatric hospitals; mental and behavioral health care facilities; substance abuse treatment and rehabilitation centers; corrections and detention centers; police stations; courtrooms; correctional facilities; and other public safety institutions concerned for safer work, rehabilitation, and therapeutic environments.
Limited Sale Item Intended for use by healthcare institutions. Not for personal sale.