Humane Restraint 501-style Locking Restraint Cuffs - Leather
Humane Restraint Locking 501-style restraints provide security and comfort all in one. Fits juvenile to adult populations. Standard orthopedic leather lining and optional foam padding are available to enhance comfort. This popular and versatile restraint may be used in many settings including bed, chair, gurney and ambulatory situations.
- Leather strap
- L300 lock buckles promote authorized release, and come with a universal K-300 key
- Specify your choice:
- WA-501: Wrist Restraints, Leather, Standard, 15" length
- WAL-501: Wrist Restraints, Leather with Foam Lining, 15" length
- AA-501: Ankle Restraints, Leather, Standard, 16" length
- AAL-501: Ankle Restraints, Leather with Foam Lining, 16" length
- AA-501XL: Extra Large Ankle Restraints, Leather, Standard, 19" length
- AAL-501XL: Extra Large Ankle Restraints, Leather with Foam Lining, 19" length
- May be used with Humane Restraint disposable fleece liners FWL-200 (Wrist) and FAL-200 (Ankle) for additional comfort (sold separately)
- Cuffs sold as a pair
- Made in the USA
Applications: Detention and correctional facilities; mental health hospitals; psychiatric institutions; behavioral health care facilities; substance abuse treatment centers; courtrooms; security, police, sheriff, and EMS departments; Department of Defense facilities; long-term care facilities; and other public safety institutions concerned for safer work, rehabilitation, and therapeutic environments.
About Humane Restraint Co. Inc.
Humane Restraint is a leading manufacturer of patient restraint systems and positioning aids that limit the ability of dangerous, combative, or unstable individuals to cause harm to themselves or staff members, and are available in a variety of configurations to meet the individual needs as determined by the behavioral health care facility. Humane Restraints medical devices and aids are used in psychiatric hospitals; mental and behavioral health care facilities; substance abuse treatment and rehabilitation centers; corrections and detention centers; police stations; courtrooms; correctional facilities; and other public safety institutions concerned for safer work, rehabilitation, and therapeutic environments.
Limited Sale Item Intended for use by healthcare institutions. Not for personal sale.