Humane Restraint Transport Belt with D-Ring
Eliminate injuries caused by handcuffing behind the back by using these convenient transport belts, available in your choice of heavy-duty leather, compact nylon, or easy-care polyurethane.
- Steel D-ring available on all models is designed to fit virtually all models of handcuffs, including hinged
- Specify model:
- BT-48 - Leather Non-Locking Transport Belt, closes with easy to use ½" wide roller buckle
- CBT-48 -same as BT-48, with half cuff added to the D-ring
- NT-48 - nylon transport belt (lightweight and easy to clean), side release buckle, extra keeper for security, available in multiple colors for coding
- CNT-480 - same as NT-48, with half cuff added to the D-ring
- HL-48-SLOTS - nylon transport belt with lockable slots. Quick hook-and-loop double closure provides fast application and removal, also very easy to clean and available in a variety of colors for coding.
- CHL-480-SLOTS - same as HL-48-SLOTS, with half cuff added to the D-ring
- Half cuff available on some models is a Smith and Wesson 100 model for safer application and removal
Applications: Detention and correctional facilities; mental health hospitals; psychiatric institutions; behavioral health care facilities; substance abuse treatment centers; courtrooms; security, police, sheriff, and EMS departments; Department of Defense facilities; long-term care facilities; and other public safety institutions concerned for safer work, rehabilitation, and therapeutic environments.
About Humane Restraint Co. Inc.
Humane Restraint is a leading manufacturer of patient restraint systems and positioning aids that limit the ability of dangerous, combative, or unstable individuals to cause harm to themselves or staff members, and are available in a variety of configurations to meet the individual needs as determined by the behavioral health care facility. Humane Restraints medical devices and aids are used in psychiatric hospitals; mental and behavioral health care facilities; substance abuse treatment and rehabilitation centers; corrections and detention centers; police stations; courtrooms; correctional facilities; and other public safety institutions concerned for safer work, rehabilitation, and therapeutic environments.
Limited Sale Item Intended for use by healthcare institutions. Not for personal sale.