Humane Restraint Transport Belt with D-Ring
Eliminate injuries caused by handcuffing behind the back by using these convenient transport belts, available in your choice of heavy-duty leather, compact nylon, or easy-care polyurethane.
- Leather Non-Locking Transport Belt - the most basic and time-tested belt on the market. Heavy duty leather belt with roller buckle is 1½" wide and easy to apply.
- Nylon Transport Belt with Side Release Buckle - lightweight material and ease of cleaning make this belt a low-cost necessity for anyone using handcuffs. It has an extra keeper for security and is available in multiple colors for coding.
- Nylon Transport Belt with Lockable Slots - quick hook-and-loop double closure provides the fast application and removal you are looking for. It is also very easy to clean and available in a variety of colors for coding.
- Steel D-ring available on all models is designed to fit virtually all models of handcuffs, including hinged.
- Half cuff available on some models is a Smith and Wesson 100 model for safer application and removal.
Applications: Detention and correctional facilities; mental health hospitals; psychiatric institutions; behavioral health care facilities; substance abuse treatment centers; courtrooms; security, police, sheriff, and EMS departments; Department of Defense facilities; long-term care facilities; and other public safety institutions concerned for safer work, rehabilitation, and therapeutic environments.
About Humane Restraint Co. Inc.
Humane Restraint is a leading manufacturer of patient restraint systems and positioning aids that limit the ability of dangerous, combative, or unstable individuals to cause harm to themselves or staff members, and are available in a variety of configurations to meet the individual needs as determined by the behavioral health care facility. Humane Restraints medical devices and aids are used in psychiatric hospitals; mental and behavioral health care facilities; substance abuse treatment and rehabilitation centers; corrections and detention centers; police stations; courtrooms; correctional facilities; and other public safety institutions concerned for safer work, rehabilitation, and therapeutic environments.
Limited Sale Item Intended for use by healthcare institutions. Not for personal sale.