Humane Restraint HSB-100 Suicide Safety Blanket
Humane Restraint suicide safety products are favored by psychiatric hospitals, mental health and safety facilities for their ability to assist in suicide prevention and patient self-harm limitation. These items are highly durable and promote individual safety while maintaining the dignity of the wearer.
- The Suicide Safety Blanket is an anti-suicide bedding that provides modesty and warmth in a package designed to resist use as a suicide implement.
- Made of rugged Quadlan quilted with 1"-wide box stitches to deter shredding and tearing
- Water-resistant to shed soiling
- Can be machine washed and dried for easy care
- Blanket is approximately 60 x 85 inches.
- Custom sizing available upon request.
- Ideal for patient suicide prevention, safety, and comfort.
- Colors: Black, Light Beige
Humane Safety products, including the Humane Safety Blanket, Smock, and Sleeping Bag, are made tough to deter shredding and tearing, while providing modesty and warmth to the patient. The Humane Restraint suicide safety blanket is sometimes referred to as an anti-suicide blanket, suicide prevention blanket, or isolation cell blanket.
Applications: Detention and correctional facilities; mental health hospitals; psychiatric institutions; behavioral health care facilities; substance abuse treatment centers; courtrooms; security, police, sheriff, and EMS departments; Department of Defense facilities; long-term care facilities; suicide prevention centers; and other public safety institutions concerned for safer work, rehabilitation, and therapeutic environments.
About Humane Restraint Co. Inc.
Humane Restraint is a leading manufacturer of patient restraint systems and positioning aids that limit the ability of dangerous, combative, or unstable individuals to cause harm to themselves or staff members, and are available in a variety of configurations to meet the individual needs as determined by the behavioral health care facility. Humane Restraints medical devices and aids are used in psychiatric hospitals; mental and behavioral health care facilities; substance abuse treatment and rehabilitation centers; corrections and detention centers; police stations; courtrooms; correctional facilities; and other public safety institutions concerned for safer work, rehabilitation, and therapeutic environments.