Humane Restraint HPW-100 Suicide Safety Pillow - Bedroll
Humane Restraint suicide safety products are favored by psychiatric hospitals, mental health and safety facilities for their ability to assist in suicide prevention and patient self-harm limitation. These items are highly durable and promote individual safety while maintaining the dignity of the wearer. The Humane Restraint Suicide Safety Pillow/Bedroll Blanket is an anti-suicide bedding solution that provides modesty and warmth in a form designed to resist use as a suicide implement.
- The Humane Pillow/Bed Roll is an anti-suicide bedding item that can be used as either a 60"x85" blanket or as a pillow
- To use as a pillow, it can be rolled tightly or loosely, then secured with hook and loop to fashion a pillow
- Made of rugged Quadlan quilted with 1 box stitches to deter shredding and tearing
- Material is water resistant to shed soiling
- Machine wash and dry for easy care
- Colors: Black, Light Beige (also Orange - Special Order)
- Made in the USA
Applications: Detention and correctional facilities; mental health hospitals; psychiatric institutions; behavioral health care facilities; substance abuse treatment centers; courtrooms; security, police, sheriff, and EMS departments; Department of Defense facilities; long-term care facilities; suicide prevention centers; and other public safety institutions concerned for safer work, rehabilitation, and therapeutic environments.
About Humane Restraint Co. Inc.
Humane Restraint is a leading manufacturer of patient restraint systems and positioning aids that limit the ability of dangerous, combative, or unstable individuals to cause harm to themselves or staff members, and are available in a variety of configurations to meet the individual needs as determined by the behavioral health care facility. Humane Restraints medical devices and aids are used in psychiatric hospitals; mental and behavioral health care facilities; substance abuse treatment and rehabilitation centers; corrections and detention centers; police stations; courtrooms; correctional facilities; and other public safety institutions concerned for safer work, rehabilitation, and therapeutic environments.