Humane Restraint 201-POLY Non-Locking Restraint Cuffs - Polyurethane
Generation 5 Polyurethane with silicone rubber for a more comfortable cuff Polyurethane 201 restraints possess the benefits of the leather cuffs with additional features. Generation 5 Polyurethane enhances patient comfort and staff's ease of use. Advantages of this unique product are that it is durable, won't stretch or shrink and cleans quickly and easily.
- Polyurethane restraint cuffs, sold as a pair
- Color coded for quick visual identification: Wristlets are blue and anklets are green. [Easy to remember: "Raise your hands to the blue sky and walk on the green grass."]
- Features six size adjustments, cuffs accommodate juveniles to adults.
- Secure cuffs with either 1.25" non-locking or locking belt (sold separately)
- Specify your choice of size and type:
- WJ-201-POLY: Wrist Restraints, Polyurethane, 12" length
- AJ-201-POLY: Ankle Restraints, Polyurethane, 14" length
- AJ-201XL-POLY: Ankle Restraints, Extra Large, Polyurethane, 17" length
- May be used with Humane Restraint disposable fleece liners FWL-200 (Wrist) and FAL-200 (Ankle) for additional comfort (sold separately)
Applications: Detention and correctional facilities; mental health hospitals; psychiatric institutions; behavioral health care facilities; substance abuse treatment centers; courtrooms; security, police, sheriff, and EMS departments; Department of Defense facilities; long-term care facilities; and other public safety institutions concerned for safer work, rehabilitation, and therapeutic environments.
About Humane Restraint Co. Inc.
Humane Restraint is a leading manufacturer of patient restraint systems and positioning aids that limit the ability of dangerous, combative, or unstable individuals to cause harm to themselves or staff members, and are available in a variety of configurations to meet the individual needs as determined by the behavioral health care facility. Humane Restraints medical devices and aids are used in psychiatric hospitals; mental and behavioral health care facilities; substance abuse treatment and rehabilitation centers; corrections and detention centers; police stations; courtrooms; correctional facilities; and other public safety institutions concerned for safer work, rehabilitation, and therapeutic environments.
Limited Sale Item Intended for use by healthcare institutions. Not for personal sale.