Horace Small HS2726 100% Cotton Stationwear 6-Pocket Cargo Trouser
Horace Small firefighter uniforms have been around for over 75 years because they establish authority, enhance safety, provide comfort, and don't restrict you from fulfilling your work of service to others. Horace Small Station Wear delivers performance, comfort, durability, and a professional look, combined with many great features. Pair this 6 Pocket Cargo Pant with Horace Small's 100% Cotton Shirt. Features include a 2” wide 100% cotton waistband with two silicone beads, soil-release finish for crease retention, bartacks at all stress points, and front crotch lining. Garment uses the exact fabric and construction required to meet the NFPA 1975 standard. Available in mens and womens styles.
- Fabric: 8.5 oz. Per Square Yard, 15.35 oz. Per Linear Yard, Twill
- Blend: 100% Cotton
- Finish: Post-Cured, Soil Release for crease retention
- Care: Home Wash
- Closure: Brass Ratcheting Nomex Zipper and Crush-Proof Hook & Eye Closure, French-Fly Tab
- Pocket: Quarter Top Front Pockets, Rear Double Welt Pockets with Tabs, Left and Right Hand Double Entry Cargo Pockets with Zipper and Hook & Loop Closures
- Waistband: 100% Cotton 2" Waistband with Two Rows of Silicone Bead
- Belt Loops: ¾" Lined
- Bartacks at All Stress Points
- Front Crotch Linings
- Color: Dark Navy
About Horace Small:
Horace Small is one of the leading U.S. manufacturers of uniforms and outerwear for public safety, law enforcement, firefighting and emergency services professionals (EMS/EMT/paramedics), police officers, sheriff's deputies, first responders, private security guards, and land management departments.