Horace Small HS2724 100% Cotton Stationwear 4-Pocket Trouser
Horace Small firefighter uniforms have been around for over 75 years because they establish authority, enhance safety, provide comfort, and don't restrict you from fulfilling your work of service to others. Horace Small's NFPA Certified stationwear offers safety and comfort combined with many great features. For a great looking outfit, pair our button front shirt with this 4 Pocket Pant. Features include a 2” wide 100% cotton waistband with two silicone beads, soil-release finish for crease retention, bartacks at all stress points, and front crotch lining. Women’s pant has elastic waist inserts. Garment uses the exact fabric and construction required to meet the NFPA 1975 standard. Available in mens and womens styles.
- Fabric: 8.5 oz. Per Square Yard, 15.35 oz. Per Linear Yard, Twill
- Blend: 100% Cotton
- Finish: Post-Cured, Soil Release for Crease Retention
- Care: Home Wash
- Closure: Brass Ratcheting Nomex Zipper and Crush-Proof Hook & Eye Closure, French-Fly
- Pocket: Quarter Top Front Pockets, Double Welt Topstitched Hip Pockets with Triangle Bartacks and Button Tab Left Pocket Closure
- Waistband: 100% Cotton 2" Waistband with Two Rows of Silicone Bead
- Belt Loops: ¾" Lined
- Bartacks at all stress points
- Front crotch linings
- Color: Dark Navy
About Horace Small:
Horace Small is one of the leading U.S. manufacturers of uniforms and outerwear for public safety, law enforcement, firefighting and emergency services professionals (EMS/EMT/paramedics), police officers, sheriff's deputies, first responders, private security guards, and land management departments.