Horace Small HS2361 New Dimension Mens 4-Pocket Basic Trouser
Constructed of a vat-dye poly-cotton blend, Horace Small's 4 Pocket Fire Pant was built to maintain its professional appearance. Features include a soil release fabric that is home washable, button through closures, solid brass ratcheting zipper, quarter-top front pockets, single welt back hip pockets, Ban-Rol® technology with gripper waistband, and bartacks at stress points. Available in mens and womens styles.
- Fabric: 8.0 oz., Per Square Yard, 14.67 oz. Per Linear Yard, Twill
- Blend: 65% Polyester/35% Cotton
- Finish: Post-Cured for Crease Retention, Soil Release
- Care: Home Wash
- Closure: Brass Ratcheting Zipper and Crush-Proof Hook & Eye Closure
- Pocket: Quarter-Top Front Pockets, Single-Welt Back Hip Pockets with Button-Through Closure on Left Hip Pocket
- Waistband: 1 ½" Wide Ban-Rol®, Continuous Closed with Snugtex®
- Belt Loops: ¾" Lined
- Other: Bartacks at All Stress Points
- Color: Dark Navy
About Horace Small:
Horace Small is one of the leading U.S. manufacturers of uniforms and outerwear for public safety, law enforcement, firefighting and emergency services professionals (EMS/EMT/paramedics), police officers, sheriff's deputies, first responders, private security guards, and land management departments.