Horace Small HS2360 New Dimension 6-Pocket EMT Trouser
The EMT Pant was designed specifically for the rigorous duties of Emergency Medical Technicians. With quarter-top front pockets, left and right cargo pockets, an internal instrument pocket with 2 snap closures, and hip pockets, you can find a place for just about anything on this pant. This poly-cotton blend pant also offers creases that have been post-cured for retention, Ban-Rol® technology, and bartacks at the stress points. Available in mens and womens styles.
- Fabric: 8.0 oz., Per Square Yard, 14.67 oz. Per Linear Yard, Twill
- Blend: 65% Polyester/35% Cotton
- Finish: Post-Cured, Soil-Release for Crease Retention
- Care: Home Wash
- Closure: Brass Ratcheting Zipper and Crush-Proof Hook & Eye Closure
- Pocket: Quarter-Top Front Pockets, Left and Right-Hand Cargo Pockets with Inverted Pleats and Hook & Loop Closing Flaps, Right Side Cargo Pocket has Instrument Pocket with Two Snap Closures, Back Hip Pockets with Button-Through Closure on Left Hip Pocket
- Waistband: 1 ½" Snugtex® with Ban-Rol® Continuous Closed
- Belt Loops: ¾" Lined
- Other: Bartacks at All Stress Points
- Color: Dark Navy
About Horace Small:
Horace Small is one of the leading U.S. manufacturers of uniforms and outerwear for public safety, law enforcement, firefighting and emergency services professionals (EMS/EMT/paramedics), police officers, sheriff's deputies, first responders, private security guards, and land management departments.