GH Armor Talon Concealable Body Armor Panels
The GH Armor Talon series offers correctional officers spike protection in Level 1, 2 or 3. These body armor panels are compatible with either concealable or external carriers for mission adaptability.
- Concealable body armor - soft armor panels
- Certified to NIJ Standard-0115.00 for Spike Resistance
- Featuring Kevlar Correctional material, providing lightweight and flexible solutions.
- Available in three levels of spike protection
- Available in male and non-structured female designs
- Water-resistant panel cover with heat-sealed seams
- Exclusively patented ballistic desiccant for moisture management and durability of performance
Made to Order - non-cancelable and non-returnable
- If you are replacing a GH carrier and will use GH concealable panels, provide the serial number of your existing vest to assure proper fit and compatibility
- If you you will use non-GH armor, provide brand name and panel dimensions to assure proper fit and compatibility
- Sold as panels only (carriers sold separately)
- Made in USA
|Talon 1 T01, Male, Front/Rear Panels Only
|Talon 1 T01, Female Non-Structured, Front/Rear Panels Only
|Talon 2 T02, Male, Front/Rear Panels Only
|Talon 2 T02, Female Non-Structured, Front/Rear Panels Only
|Talon 3 T02, Male, Front/Rear Panels Only
|Talon 3 T02, Female Non-Structured, Front/Rear Panels Only
About GH Armor Systems Inc.
GH Armor Systems, formerly Gator Hawk Armor, is a leading manufacturer of high performance soft and hard body armor for law enforcement and military. GH Armor is renowned for its soft and hard body armor, tactical plate carriers, corrections body armor, ballistic protective vests, corrections stab protective vests, blast blankets, NIJ 06 ballistics packages, ballistic helmets, rifle and trauma plates, riot helmets and riot shields, active shooter kits, and other threat protection items designed to offer superior protection against a variety of threats from bullets and spiked weapons.
About sizing, fit, and comfort: all GH Armor vest models are available in male and non-structured female designs, with structured female designs also available in some armor vest models. Since an improper fit is the primary cause of uncomfortable armor, GH Armor is proud to maintain a first-time fit rate of over 98%, plus a 60-Day Fit Guarantee for all custom-sized vests (this does not apply to vests ordered in stock sizes.
Limited Sale Item Not available for personal sale.
Non Returnable This item is non-cancellable and non-returnable.