Garrett THD Tactical Hand-Held Metal Detector with Holster
The Garrett THD tactical handheld metal detector is the most rugged, compact metal detector on the market. With a highly-sensitive 360 detection area and a silent vibrating alarm indicator, the THD is the perfect metal detector for all law enforcement operations. It is also particularly effective for use in schools, bars and clubs, and for corporate security.
- Ultra sensitive response to metal objects
- Accurate detection of all ferrous, non-ferrous and stainless steel weapons, contraband and other metallic objects
- Powerful 4-inch length, 360 detection area
- Silent vibrating with Red LED alarm indicator
- Water and Dust Protection: Meets IEC 529 IP66 standards
- High impact case with molded rubber grip. Exceeds Mil-Std-810F (drop test) Method 516.5, procedures II
- Ballistic weave holster (included): mounts easily on belt or in car
- Operating Temperatures: -35 F (-37 C) to 158 F (70 C)
- Battery: Single 9 volt battery provides up to 80 hours of normal operation
- Optional NiMH rechargeable battery provides up to 25 hours on each 12-hour recharge
About Garrett Security Systems
Garrett Metal Detectors is a world leader in walk-through metal detectors, handheld metal detectors, and ground search metal detection equipment. The Security Division of Garrett Security Systems metal detection technology and equipment are used at checkpoint security installations worldwide.