Evac+Chair IBEX 700H Tran-Seat Patient Stair Evacuation Seat
Evac+Chair IBEX TranSeat 700H safely descends and ascends stairs without carrying or heavy lifting. The IBEX reduces physical demands on operators and reduces the risk of muscle strain, hernia and back pain.
- Two person operation
- Telescopic extendable handle
- Stainless steel frame construction
- Adjustable brake
- Detachable seat and backrest
- Adjustable patient belts
- Front guide handles
- 350 pound weight capacity.
- Weighs 32 lbs.
- Folded size: 43" x 14" x 18"
- Patient Restraints (Chest & Foot)
- Wall Mounting Brackets
- Dust Cover
- Integrated Handles with no Pinch Points
- Instructional DVD
About Evac+Chair of North America
EVAC+CHAIR is the original Emergency Evacuation Staircase Chair. It is simple to use, lightweight and easy to deploy and maneuver. Emergency evacuation equipment and stair transport chairs are critical in emergency situations for people with disabilities. Wall-mounted and discreet, evacuation chairs are ideal for use in office buildings, hotels, hospitals, skyscrapers and high-rise buildings. Ask about their lifetime warranty.