Evac+Chair 300H Evacuation Stair Chair
The standard model EVAC+CHAIR 300H is the original evacuation stair chair designed to allow a safe controlled descent of an individual from unlimited stories. Simple single person operation. 400 pound weight capacity. Safe, easy to open and super light weight at only 19 lbs.
- Adjustable patient head restraint
- Friction tracks (Evac+Track technology)
- Ergonomic adjustable handle
- Reflective decals
- Quick release safety belts (Head, Chest, Thigh)
- Heavy duty wheels
- Lockable rear wheels
- Dual Position Seat - Hammock or Flat Seating
- LIFETIME WARRANTY
- 3 Passenger Safety Belts (Head, Chest, Thigh)
- Photoluminescent Signage
- Wall Mounting Brackets
- Dust Cover
- User Guide
- Instructional DVD
- Weight Capacity: 400 lbs.
- Folded Size: Height = 41", Depth = 8", Width = 20"
- Weight: 19 lbs.
About Evac+Chair of North America
EVAC+CHAIR is the original Emergency Evacuation Staircase Chair. It is simple to use, lightweight and easy to deploy and maneuver. Emergency evacuation equipment and stair transport chairs are critical in emergency situations for people with disabilities. Wall-mounted and discreet, evacuation chairs are ideal for use in office buildings, hotels, hospitals, skyscrapers and high-rise buildings. Ask about their lifetime warranty.