DetectaChem SEEKERe DDK Handheld Drug Detector
The SEEKERe DDK Handheld Drug Detector from DetectaChem represents the cutting edge in portable drug detection. Features include a fully sealed and waterproof outer shell, a flat bottom for no-hands operation, multiple user-selectable modes of detection, an innovative reverse hammer system, all packaged into a platform small enough to fit into your pocket.
- Easy to Use and Carry
- Lightweight and Portable - Fits in Hand
- Simple 4 Step Operation, Easy to Use Digital Diagnostic
- Self Monitoring, Very Low Maintenance, No down time
- Goes from Off to Ready-to-test in just 25 Seconds
- Training and Help Videos Installed On-Board
- Cutting-Edge Technology and Capability
- On-Device Report Building - easy to print or export PDF's
- Advanced Optics and Detection Algorithms
- Fast power-on and Ready-To-Test
- Expandable capabilities (GPS, WiFi, Bluetooth)
- Rugged and Dependable
- Engineered for Ruggedness: MIL-STD 810G Compliant, IP66 Water Resistant, No Moving Parts, FCC/CE Compliant
- Reliable Automated Colorimetrics, No Radiation Source, No Bake Out, Ultra Low FP rate for Consistent reactions
- Broad range of chemicals detected:
- Drugs detected: Opiates/Fentanyl, Methamphetamine, Cocaine, THC, Synthetic, Ketamine
- Use with easy-to-use single-use test cards (sold separately)
- Part# SEEKERe DDK Drug Detection Kit includes: SEEKERe Handheld Drug Detection hardware unit, Pelican Storm Case, charger, 1 year warranty, 20 swipe-cards FREE with purchase
- Restricted item - Export License BIS may be required.
DetectaChem SEEKERe chemical detection systems offer Accuracy, Mobility and Reliability for threat detection for safety and security operations throughout the world. DetectaChem products are simple to use and maintain, yet sophisticated in design and function.
Limited Sale Item Export restrictions apply.
Non Returnable This item is non-cancellable and non-returnable.